User Controls

im converting to zen buddism mixed with taoism

im a schitzofrenic and I can see the benefits in zen buddism for me but I need to be focused so I can see the benefits in taoism as well
    Bradley Black Hole
    why dont u c) grow up
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    u the bomb
    Originally posted by Bradley why dont u c) grow up

I dont even know you dude wtf are you telling me to grow up for idk what the fuck c is either
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's great that you are focusing on a positive thing to better yourself in life.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Those both sound fabulous. i shud also try sumthing new.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor

Originally posted by infinityshock
    post nude selfies or scrawny, greasy, handsome and well tanned individual.

Originally posted by Fox Paws
    Well I’m not scrawny, greasy, or phillipino, and I have a successful high-paying career so you must be thinking of someone else. I never went on cam in TC. Anyone with my handle who went on cam was not me.

I think I know who he's speaking of. I thought that was Lanny. And he didn't look Filipino (as if that is an issue and needed to be pointed out by typical racist greasy scrawny-rants) he looked Pakistani or of that region.

that being said. TOTSEAN is in the Philippines. I saw him with some White guy which he was talking to by a pool in a video (white with an American accent). He's a Pakistani.

I guess it's really going overboard that an Arab (Osama Bin Laden) is hiding in Afghanistan and then the entire times he's in Pakaistan. Between that and the conversations that took place on totse (and clearly pulled by the feds on September 11th 2001- along with the aid of robot.txt) that it looks as if Jeff Hunter is partnering with a guy with what looks like a Pakistani name. I'm not going to accuse anyone who is of being Pakistani as being the bad guys.. but Osama Bin Laden was knowing allowed to have him, his family and guards all hiding in a massive compound. and no one snitched it out since we were allies with Pakistan during the War?

What the fuck is going on?

I'm not a Buddhist practitioner yet I try and have a Buddhist nature, and those Pakistani mother fuckers destroyed ancient Buddhist temples built by China and some or Indian people, over a thousand years ago. Sup with that? Which one of you guys are just people saying "fuck radical religions.. I just want to study and better myself and my country"

I have had this open discussion between me and a decent and respectful sounding guy from Pakistan who attended Cal university

I mean there are many of these guys who don't care for radical Islam. they're just Islamic or not religious at all (Culture for Islam). but a few times you have to question "Are some of these guys a bit edgy and hate at "infidels" in the belly of the beast by actually being here in the USA? they don't talk, yet stare at you with madness in their eyes. I've experienced this for decades. more recently at areas were drivers hang out waiting for client fares. You walk up and introduce yourself and ask how things are.. many speak, some you see over and over clearly want to distance themselves from Americans. regardless of race. not just white people.

They blamed this on Taliban.. but others took part in this as well
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    From kafir to kafir! What a change!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ghost They blamed this on Taliban.. but others took part in this as well

lol, I like the story behind that

when the Taliban took over, a bunch of European 'philanthropists' went to the site and offered to pay to restore the Buddhas. the local Taliban government said that the people were starving, and that if the philanthropists could help with food and supplies they would work to restore the Buddhas themselves. the Europeans declined, the Taliban said 'well no Buddhas for you then lol' and hit them with mortars
Jump to Top