User Controls

I went and I have inflamed gallbladder

I'm going to have to have surgery most likely sometime this week
    Bradley Black Hole
    Did they give you the pain pills you so desperately craved
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I would kill myself lol

Originally posted by The loud obnoxious puking guy in a restaraunt I just read some stuff about this lady who had her gallbladder removed and it sounds like hell.

"Grrr no coffee , no chocolate no dairy no high fats or deepfried foods no chips or processed foods not alot of wheat or gluten foods ! Hot or cold liquids hurt . Im bored outta my tree ! I cant sleep more and im never comfy ! I cant sing ,drive or stand for long before i hurt ! I miss my gallbladder ! I feel kinda lost NOT working ! And only god knows how but we gotta get things done !"

https://www.everydayhealth.com/gallbladder/living-without-a-gallbladder.aspx

what the fuck man

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley Did they give you the pain pills you so desperately craved

Yeah but they didn't really help I took the pills and was still in pain
    Originally posted by Ghost I would kill myself lol

Holy s*** dude I might really kill myself talking about can't eat this can't do that that's like no life to live at all and they gave me pain medication yesterday and even though I took that I was still in pain
    Ghost Black Hole
    i would take a lot of LSD but that probably upsets it too
    What happened to your gallbladder, DID YOU HARM YOUR GAL-DANG GALL BLADDER ON PURPOSE!?
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah in the processes of jumping off his bed trying to break his collar bone he burst his gall bladder.

Reminds me of the time k r o z got his poop bent in half
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What happened to your gallbladder, DID YOU HARM YOUR GAL-DANG GALL BLADDER ON PURPOSE!?

No I've had this for a while I always just brushed the pain off because I didn't think it was anything serious
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah in the processes of jumping off his bed trying to break his collar bone he burst his gall bladder.

No I didn't go for the collarbone at all
    I'm happy that you got the dope that you wanted without having to hurt yourself on purpose. Isn't that weird how things work out sometimes .

Weel send you a Hallmark card were all rooting for your gall bladder.

What I always wondered was when something is removed from your insides... What happens to the extra space? Does all your other organs smoosh around and your ribs tighten up and you basically get thinner??
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Ghost I would kill myself lol

my girlfriend had hers removed a while back, she can still eat most of that stuff but gets indigestion or acid reflux a lot more than before
    Originally posted by aldra my girlfriend had hers removed a while back, she can still eat most of that stuff but gets indigestion or acid reflux a lot more than before

Hell yeah she spits venom now that's hot
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I'm happy that you got the dope that you wanted without having to hurt yourself on purpose. Isn't that weird how things work out sometimes .

Weel send you a Hallmark card were all rooting for your gall bladder.

What I always wondered was when something is removed from your insides… What happens to the extra space? Does all your other organs smoosh around and your ribs tighten up and you basically get thinner??

Yeah that is kind of interesting to think about what happens to your insides I would assume that everything would just kind of mush together and just kind of you know fill in the extra space but I don't know I'll ask the general surgeon when I see him let you know and thanks for the Hallmark card
    Originally posted by aldra my girlfriend had hers removed a while back, she can still eat most of that stuff but gets indigestion or acid reflux a lot more than before

When she saw the general surgeon how long was it before she got it out ?
    Bradley Black Hole
    OP pleasse explain how u went from cutting off a finger to get vicodin to finding out you had to have immediate gall bladder surgury

seems like a step i missed somewhere
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Iseedivision When she saw the general surgeon how long was it before she got it out ?

how long was the surgery? it was keyhole, only took a few hours, didn't need to stay overnight
    Originally posted by aldra how long was the surgery? it was keyhole, only took a few hours, didn't need to stay overnight

No I mean she saw the surgeon on the 1st and then what she was in on like the 15th or something like that?
    Originally posted by Bradley OP pleasse explain how u went from cutting off a finger to get vicodin to finding out you had to have immediate gall bladder surgury

seems like a step i missed somewhere

I really was going to go for a cut finger or really injured collar bone but then I talked to this guy on Reddit and he told me what to say and how to act. I thought it was normal but that they would still give me the pills but it turned out it's inflamed and they have me on antibiotics and they gave a small amount of pain pills. And they told me to make sure to get a hold of the surgeon on Monday they diagnosed it officially as. Biliary colic
Jump to Top