User Controls

Fona 9-22-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Holy crap.
    My mom had to leave town for a few days and dropped off her dog with us to watch.
    3 dogs + 2 cats + 3 people in this house.
    The dogs all seem to be getting along okay which is a HUGE relief.
    Cats have the basement and will be okay.

Booked tickets to go see Joe Gatto in Cincy and have been looking for a place to eat before the show but everything I click on is booked.
    Might have to stop on the way down and eat outside the city.

This weekend is looking fucked for me or maybe my weekends are usually fucked and this one will be good.
    Basically my girlfriend is going to a barmistfa or something on Saturday (or is she selling girl scout cookies) and so I'll be home alone Saturday just me myself and 5 animals.
    Have no idea what Sunday will hold and don't really care.
    Grocery pick up is scheduled for tomorrow which is nice knowing we won't have to fuck with that at least.

My credit score dropped 30 points thanks to financing that bed.
    It did not occur to me that credit utilization breaks down to each individual card/account and doesn't look at it across all accounts so while I thought I was safe from being over 30% utilization it actually reported 100% utilization and my score took a big hit.
    Now I'm in a hurry to knock that balance way the fuck down.

Nothing else is really new in my life. I'm on coffee #3 today getting zooted before work.
    Hopefully it will be an easy night but I already know we will physically be missing one coworker and mentally missing another.
    Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great day.
    Ghost Black Hole
    JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GATTO YO NO WAY!!!!
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy It did not occur to me that credit utilization breaks down to each individual card/account and doesn't look at it across all accounts so while I thought I was safe from being over 30% utilization it actually reported 100% utilization and my score took a big hit.
    Now I'm in a hurry to knock that balance way the fuck down.

Don't you get those 0% for 12 months balance transfer offers? transfer that shit between a couple of other cards, drops the utilization and no interested for 12 of your Earth months.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Have you tried telling them to stick 100% of their savings up their arse and that youre taking your bidness elsewhere

they usualy panic and offer you a bonus if you do that to the phone niger
Jump to Top