User Controls

If you have 10 people and 1 nazi sitting at a dinner table and willingly eating together, you have 11 Nazis.

Ghost Black Hole
    People seem to keep forgetting this lesson.

If you platform Nazis, if you enjoy their company, if you cozy up to Nazis, don’t be shocked when people think you’re a nazi.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    NAZIs are like zombies M'kay?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    True, the Nazi will point out things like how everyone is getting screwed and who is doing it.

jedis cant cope with any competing narrative.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    If ten white men dine with one nigger are they all niggers then?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When you invite me to the party ill stop and get a bucket of KFC and some buds that's short for Budweiser because that's the kind of guest that I am
    Originally posted by Ghost People seem to keep forgetting this lesson.

If you platform Nazis, if you enjoy their company, if you cozy up to Nazis, don’t be shocked when people think you’re a nazi.

Nazis don't exist anymore...well the 90yr old ones don't count as they can't even wipe their own ass at this point.

Neo Nazi is the way to go.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    nah germany is still gonna hunt down nazis and send them to prison 4 lyfe even though they are just zoomers and millenials who werent there when it happened
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster If ten white men dine with one nigger are they all niggers then?

yes , you big black gorrila african
Jump to Top