User Controls

not eating on tek destroyed my gut microflora

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    this is the only explanation i have. i ate like 10 times in the last 3 months, and now i'm out of tek and i get terrible indigestion whenever i eat. i used to be able to eat a TON and feel great afterwards, i'd maybe just be a bit sleepy. now if i eat even like half as much as i used to, i end up literally writhing in agony in my bed and having to force myself to throw up to alleviate the suffering.

how do i fix this. this is awful.

aside from more tek, which is the obvious answer and one that i will hopefully be able to rely on soon
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i mean i guess i could just not eat as much but that's something imma have to get used to doing and not helpful if i've already eaten too much, gnome saiyan? and either way i just wanna not be in terrible pain if i do eat a bunch. (like right now omfg it hurts)
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Dont do meff?

God dam meth is literally the worst shit ever.

Ive done it like 3 times and the last time i bought like idk a gram or something and was doing bumps of it, but i didnt know u dont redose meth like coke so i just kept snorting hellaz of it until i ended up buck naked running around my house screaming breaking hangers oit of my closet and pulling my hair out.

I literally had to shave my head because i literally pulled so much hair out.

Never again. Id rather get wrapped in a warm fuzzy opiate blanket anyday.

Meth is like literally NOS for humans. Coke is premium gas.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But it sounds like ur having a stimulant issue i often have. If i do too much coke/crack/molly i vomit badly and when i start to come down i uncontrollably vomit until i can redose.

Yah its fucking awesome

Jk thats literally like reason #143 out of 500 why i dont do stimulants
    Op I think a poop transplant may be in order
    Bradley Black Hole
    Eat more yogurt
    Ghost Black Hole
    ive been aight
    Lol i juat imagine a small efficiency apartment filled with dis assembled microwaves and tvs wkth a few minecraft toys and random weird buttplug shit strewn across scron and hts's house. Theres got to be at least 20 unfinished meth projects laying around between the both of them.

Fuxking gross yo
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Lol i juat imagine a small efficiency apartment filled with dis assembled microwaves and tvs wkth a few minecraft toys and random weird buttplug shit strewn across scron and hts's house. Theres got to be at least 20 unfinished meth projects laying around between the both of them.

Fuxking gross yo

all my meth projects exist in the computer. tearing apart TVs is low status trailer park shit. i'm out here learning java and trying to write mods for video games, not tearing apart VCRs lmao.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    seriously you people got me fucked up if you think i'm going to go do some "hands on" type shit like i'm your deadbeat ass mechanic dad who never paid your mom child support. if i had a meth project outside of the PC it'd probably just be a 5000 piece jigsaw puzzle or something retarded like that.

assuming i'd be doing some degenerate trailer park shit is really just telling on yourself and your own damn upbringing smh

Originally posted by Bradley Eat more yogurt

this... might actually be my best bet tbh. idk how much it'll actually help but yeah i think i might be allergic to potatoes now. that's the common denominator over the last couple days. potato heavy meals. they done fucked my shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that amount of starch is hard to process normally let alone when you've nagasakid your digestive system, you've gotta ease into it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra that amount of starch is hard to process normally let alone when you've nagasakid your digestive system, you've gotta ease into it

i am huwhyte with red hair, aldra. i am destined to eat potato. inability to eat potato is great mark of shame among my people, brings dishonor to family.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol yeah the lack of potato in your diet is where the shame comes from
    Take probiotic/prebiotic supplements and lay off alcohol and acidic shit until ur poopchute is mended
    Originally posted by Meikai and i get terrible indigestion whenever i eat.

It's called getting older.
    blaster master victim of incest
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Op I think a poop transplant may be in order

ya have em do that thing where they put another persons poop up ur ass
    Ghost Black Hole
    *orders mcdonalds*
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting ya have em do that thing where they put another persons poop up ur ass

Op should get my poop transplanted. I have amazing poop. The best poop.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Op should get my poop transplanted. I have amazing poop. The best poop.

I've considered this before but I can't get over how conceptually gross it is. Also I'm pretty sure you have to completely nuke/eradicate your native microbiota for it to be effective. I follow a lass on twitter who did it tho. But then... you're a hefty lad, Mr. Trump. This would seem to imply that your microbiota is very effective at extracting energy from food. I just want to break it down more quickly. If I get energy from it, I'll get fat.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's called getting older.

I considered this, but the change only really occurred after a 2 month meth binge during which I barely ate. It was a bit sudden, and considering the circumstances leading up to my discovery of this fact, it feels a bit weird to just chalk it all up to "age". I'm a fat fuck who had an iron gut until like 8 weeks ago.
Jump to Top