User Controls

Anyway to get painkillers from the er for back pain

Anyway to get painkillers from the er for back pain
    Bradley Black Hole
    ya tell them what pain killer u want by name and how many
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    R u really that dumb? Go find a vic or a perkky and make an appointment with a clinic if u want opiates so bad.

If ur just on pills u might like subs.

I hate subs cuz my tolerance was always dealer-with-a-habit tier.

Either way, you might as well start shooting dope now cuz u prolly will later.

Like i said b4 just get on methadone, if u find a good clinic that takes all insurances its free. Otherwise 10-20 bucks a day.

Im on almost 200mg a day (about 600mg morphine a day equivalent) and id literally have to slam prolly a whole g or 2 of street fent to even feel it.

This is what got me clean initially as thats not really financially feasable. Now that its been a couple years i honestly dont think about opiates.

I plan on starting to reduce my dose after i get my batchelors..maybe sooner if i feel froggy, but im not rushing it this time, as i was on mdone for like 3 yrs from 19-22ish and i went from 240mg a day to 15mg in about 7-10 months and quit no wds...except i relapsed 5-6 months later.

Im not letting that happen this time. I want 5 yrs str8 clean from h/fent b4 i start going down again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RIPtotse R u really that dumb? Go find a vic or a perkky and make an appointment with a clinic if u want opiates so bad.

If ur just on pills u might like subs.

I hate subs cuz my tolerance was always dealer-with-a-habit tier.

Either way, you might as well start shooting dope now cuz u prolly will later.

Like i said b4 just get on methadone, if u find a good clinic that takes all insurances its free. Otherwise 10-20 bucks a day.

Im on almost 200mg a day (about 600mg morphine a day equivalent) and id literally have to slam prolly a whole g or 2 of street fent to even feel it.

This is what got me clean initially as thats not really financially feasable. Now that its been a couple years i honestly dont think about opiates.

I plan on starting to reduce my dose after i get my batchelors..maybe sooner if i feel froggy, but im not rushing it this time, as i was on mdone for like 3 yrs from 19-22ish and i went from 240mg a day to 15mg in about 7-10 months and quit no wds…except i relapsed 5-6 months later.

Im not letting that happen this time. I want 5 yrs str8 clean from h/fent b4 i start going down again.

I ain't trying to get dope all I'm trying to get anything like 10 to 15 vicodins just enough to last the rest of the week pretty much
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah thats what everyone says.

Qft

Sounds like me when i was cold water extracting whole scripts and walking around school junior year drinking my homeade lean every fuxking day.

Then i found oc 80s.

Then God himself

Er i mean heroin, sorry i still get those 2 mixed up but im learning you guiz.

Heroin < God ... got it sorry i just get confused
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you should get backkillers from the Pain Room instead
    Originally posted by aldra you should get backkillers from the Pain Room instead

You mean just tell em my back hurts I have been working up a backstory for it no pun intended I'm going to go there and tell him that my back is burning and aching
    Originally posted by Iseedivision You mean just tell em my back hurts I have been working up a backstory for it no pun intended I'm going to go there and tell him that my back is burning and aching

they will test your reflexes and blood pressure to tell if you're in actual pain and if your back is functioning properly
    Bradley Black Hole
    Probably need rehab son
Jump to Top