User Controls

If I was Derick Chauvin the Floyd family would still be picking lead out of his skull

Ghost Black Hole
    When the cop pills him out of the vehicle I would have just let a few round off right there I mean shit, why not?

Not following a police order is a crime and if all you get is hands on you then you're lucky
    Surely the coroner would be picking the lead out of his skull not the family members...unless one of them is a coroner??
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fucking murder, lol

what a joke of a justice system
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yes, thankyou for demonstrating

Originally posted by aldra what a joke of a justice system
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Surely the coroner would be picking the lead out of his skull not the family members…unless one of them is a coroner??

what if the coroners a negroe.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra fucking murder, lol

what a joke of a justice system

The legal sentence says Chauvin murdered him three different times, and despite this he still was alive before he died of an overdose in the ambulance. No wonder these shitlibs worship Floyd like Christ.

Also since we trust the legal system, witches are real, based on court decisions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    see? completely unrelated

he just googles some keywords and posts a random result
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    3 murders, and he survived.

Then, after the OD had killed him, they dragged his bloated corpse around the US in a gold plated coffin at the height of covid.

No one complained, no one tried to stop BLM rioting and looting and spreading disease.
    maybe stl actually has brain damage now
    well

more brain damage
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Truth Details https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Derek_Chauvin
    Chauvin was found guilty of unintentional second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter; the first charge could have carried a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison. It was the first conviction of a white officer in Minnesota for the murder of a black person. On June 25, 2021, Chauvin was sentenced by the trial judge to 22+1⁄2 years in prison for second-degree murder, 10 years more than the sentencing guidelines of 12+1⁄2 years.

Interesting. How many black people have been convicted in Minnesota for murdering white cops? Or is that the sort of statistic we aren't supposed to be interested in?
    you know what's a really fun statistic? more white people have been raped and murdered by blacks in Chicago alone than blacks were ever lynched in the entire south
    Bradley Black Hole
    im happy that meanie cop went to jail for 20+ years and has to think aaaaaaabout what he did to mr chauvin when he killt him
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra you know what's a really fun statistic? more white people have been raped and murdered by blacks in Chicago alone than blacks were ever lynched in the entire south

Innocent people being raped and murdered by violent blacks isn't even remotely equivalent to criminals being killed through local community-based justice either.
    Ghost Black Hole
    this is right about when I would have squeezed the trigger or applied the kel-lite to his skull

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Surely the coroner would be picking the lead out of his skull not the family members…unless one of them is a coroner??

His brother would still be saying today "WE CAN"T BURY HIM LIKE THAT MAN NOT LIKE THAT OH NO!! MAMA!!" if it was me on duty that day
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

What a pitiful figure.

They should send all people like that to Martha's Vineyard, where the rich liberals can take care of them.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what if the coroners a negroe.

Not all negroes are related even if they insist on calling each other brother and sister...that's just their endemic racism showing through.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost this is right about when I would have squeezed the trigger or applied the kel-lite to his skull

I'm seeing a merc, no? The mess would have displeased our Führer.
    Ghost Black Hole
    My Fuhrer is God and he hates Germans

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what if the coroners a negroe.

I would shoot him too
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not all negroes are related even if they insist on calling each other brother and sister…that's just their endemic racism showing through.

i mean negroes are lazy
Jump to Top