User Controls

How small does the bar of soap have to get before your faggoty ass quits dropping it all over the bathtub and finally pushes it down the drain with your fucking foot?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, by the way, your bathtub floor is grossly discolored because it's covered in soot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Suicide looking pretty sweet right about kow
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Suicide looking pretty sweet right about kow

You chose to alternate between extreme versions of reality by choosing to become addicted to methamphetamine. Sorry, it's too late for your soul to be saved. ⚘❤
    Bradley Black Hole
    i use the soap till it's gone because it's a resource much like your mom's pussy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley i use the soap till it's gone because it's a resource much like your mom's pussy

No one uses the soap till it's gone. It's impossible to hold and grasp beyond a certain point.
    I haven't used bar soap in years. Liquid soap all the way niggas.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You can't shove a bar of soap up your ass

You can however cost your finger in liquid soap. ...
    Originally posted by Ghost You can't shove a bar of soap up your ass

You can however cost your finger in liquid soap. …

I'm well lubed back there anyway due to a healthy diet. My poops slide out unhindered.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Bar soap is for fagits
    bar soap is a bit ironic isn't it...a bar of soap to clean you but everyone in the family uses the same fuckin bar...at least that's how it was when I was a kid. And I'm sure we all have the dad's puboid on the soap bar story.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson bar soap is a bit ironic isn't it…a bar of soap to clean you but everyone in the family uses the same fuckin bar…at least that's how it was when I was a kid. And I'm sure we all have the dad's puboid on the soap bar story.

it's soap, it doesn't get dirty. It's literally impossible to have a "dirty" soap. You could take a stinky shit all over a soap and 5 minutes later it's clean, it's soap it CLEANS THINGS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    try taking a shit in liquid soap and tell me how clean that is
    Originally posted by Ghost it's soap, it doesn't get dirty. It's literally impossible to have a "dirty" soap. You could take a stinky shit all over a soap and 5 minutes later it's clean, it's soap it CLEANS THINGS

Lol, there are bacteria that live on soap.

"Bacteria are everywhere on your skin, hair and eyelashes, to name a few of their homes. Bacteria are even in your soap, the very thing you thought washed all the bacteria away. As long as the bacteria keep their numbers small, there's nothing wrong with them living in soap."
    Originally posted by Ghost try taking a shit in liquid soap and tell me how clean that is

I had a shit like liquid soap last week...too many peanuts.
    WellHung Black Hole
    We all appreciate soap for its slight alkalinity.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
    WellHung Black Hole
    gaj
    Originally posted by Ghost You can't shove a bar of soap up your ass

You can however cost your finger in liquid soap. …

actually you can put a bar of soap in a condom and then shove it up your ass if you dont want to get the soap causeing damage to your asshole
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol, there are bacteria that live on soap.

"Bacteria are everywhere on your skin, hair and eyelashes, to name a few of their homes. Bacteria are even in your soap, the very thing you thought washed all the bacteria away. As long as the bacteria keep their numbers small, there's nothing wrong with them living in soap."

okay but if you actually use the soap it shouldn't sit around that long. I burn through bars just on my handds
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost okay but if you actually use the soap it shouldn't sit around that long. I burn through bars just on my handds

how often do you shower? You only brush ur teeth in the shower, cuz u don't like when u get toothpaste on ur clothes.
Jump to Top