User Controls

child support is for faggots

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I owe the the state of texas 500 dollars and I rather get an attorney to sue them back for legal charges for their extortion. I've paid 1k to the victims shelter and they don't even have victims there.

what a waste of mnoey

http://www.safeaustin.org/safeplace/

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm too angry about that video to respond properly
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    >child support
    >extortion

m8. You are retarded. You do realize that your lawyer totally fucking played you with the not being on the hook for child support thing, right? All that bitch has to do is change her mind.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore you
    >child support
    >extortion

m8. You are retarded. You do realize that your lawyer totally fucking played you with the not being on the hook for child support thing, right? All that bitch has to do is change her mind.

you sound like you don't know what you're talking about, and you sound frothy (and youre a cuck) you should quit posting fucktard.
    Are you mad because you're a piece of shit father or because you know I'm right?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah. Impregnating multiple women and running away from responsibilities is for faggots brah.
    ^the literal cuck/faggots are at it again. I wouldn't thank a guy that pretended to be a woman for ten years seriously (and a literal homosexual)
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    haha, why are you so upset Bill Krozby? It's funny to watch but I'm almost feeling bad
    im not upset and you shouldn't *almost feel bad, chicken
    Dude its so cringey
    Originally posted by Lanny haha, why are you so upset Bill Krozby? It's funny to watch but I'm almost feeling bad

I've started to feel bad for him recently
    Originally posted by reject I've started to feel bad for him recently

well you don't need to. I'm fine. But thanks for teh feels

Originally posted by Bill Krozby well you don't need to. I'm fine. But thanks for teh feels

You don't seem it. It kinda appears like you're about to have a mental breakdown
    Originally posted by reject You don't seem it. It kinda appears like you're about to have a mental breakdown

everyone here tells me about my condition and feelings but they don't really know
    Maybe it's you who doesn't know. You clearly have a lot of pent up emotions from being abused as a kid.

It wasn't your fault
    Originally posted by reject You don't seem it. It kinda appears like you're about to have a mental breakdown

I think it effects him so much because unlike most people here who are berated for fuckups or minor personality quirks or traits etc, Bill Krozby is berated for being a piece of shit. It's really not immoral that Lanny pretended to be a girl. I have a strange sex life. Spectral is just kind of annoying. Bill Krozby though, he abandoned a daughter and basically signed away his rights to avoid child support like a total fucking _________. You fill in the blanks.
    ^the cuckiness intesifies...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bup
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bupm
Jump to Top