User Controls

Get Ready for a Bunch of Sore-Loser Republicans Claiming 2022 Is Rigged

Truth Details Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkgzq9/republicans-not-accepting-election-losses
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I think its gonna be the never trumpers crying about election fraud in the 2022 elections. also u r a dumb ass nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by POLECAT I think its gonna be the never trumpers crying about election fraud in the 2022 elections. also u r a dumb ass nigger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-election_lawsuits_related_to_the_2020_U.S._presidential_election
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    so like when did we start believing anything posted on the internet?
    Originally posted by POLECAT so like when did we start believing anything posted on the internet?

Texas v. Pennsylvania et al.
    Originally posted by POLECAT so like when did we start believing anything posted on the internet?

Michigan Welfare Rights Org. et al. v. Donald J. Trump et al.

Wisconsin Voters Alliance et al. v. Pence et al.

Kistner v. Simon

Donald J. Trump for President v. Oliver et al.

Bognet et al. v. Boockvar et al.

Donald J. Trump for President v. Boockvar et al.

Gohmert et al. v. Pence

Mark Jefferson v. Dane County, Wisconsin
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-election_lawsuits_related_to_the_2020_U.S._presidential_election

After the 2020 United States presidential election, the campaign for incumbent President Donald Trump and others filed and lost at least 63 lawsuits contesting election processes, vote counting, and the vote certification process in multiple states, including Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Among the judges who dismissed the lawsuits were some appointed by Trump himself.

Nearly all the suits were dismissed or dropped due to lack of evidence.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    They would have seen the evidence if they fucking bothered to look.
    I'm not even a Trump supporter but this was an obvious power grab by the left.
    I just wish we had a better field of candidates to choose from.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion They would have seen the evidence if they fucking bothered to look.

https://www.justia.com/trials-litigation/lawsuits-and-the-court-process/the-discovery-process/#:~:text=If%20a%20lawsuit%20gets%20past,to%20the%20party%20seeking%20it.

If a lawsuit gets past its initial stages, the plaintiff and the defendant will go through a period of discovery. This involves asking the opposing party or other people to provide information that would not be publicly known or readily available to the party seeking it. Discovery allows each side to build evidence for their arguments at trial.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Truth Details
Jump to Top