User Controls

ATTN: TDR

Dude, do you realize how faggy you look with this shit? The whole forum sucks now because of the specral h8 spam. This place had some primo shitposting when sploo was flooding this place with his crazy awesome threads. But now its just sad...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Agreed. Darkie needs to go.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I was saying this since the day he got here. you really put it into perspective with this thread, though.
    So let us call upon the Council of Niggers. All who want TDR to be a massive faggot give a yay and those who want him to stop being massive faggot give a nay.

Votes thus far:
    Continue the Faggotry: 0
    Stop the Faggotry: 3
    Lanny knows it's not me so eat a duck.
    Agreed. Darkie needs to go.
    LOL, that's rich coming from someone who has already admitted to making a fake Dumpster Slut account. And with that the rest of you can go suck a whole fleet of sailor cock. Lanny knows I have not ever logged in with any of the DS accounts. Sorry but you are being played for fools one and all. P. S. I do know who it is though.
    How are we being played? Our opinion of YOU is a product of YOUR behaviour. No one is nudging us to think you are a massive faggot other than yourself. Hell specral may be a massive faggot but at least he isnt a massive enough faggot to bore the shit out of an entire forum by flooding it with threads about one single user. He is only a big enough faggot to think it actually means he is a crusader of light.
    How are we being played? Our opinion of YOU is a product of YOUR behaviour. No one is nudging us to think you are a massive faggot other than yourself. Hell specral may be a massive faggot but at least he isnt a massive enough faggot to bore the shit out of an entire forum by flooding it with threads about one single user. He is only a big enough faggot to think it actually means he is a crusader of light.
    The first flaw in your argument is you assume that I, like you, give a shot what anyone on this site thinks about my online persona.
    dark rodent is just here to make everyone else miserable, and not in a 'funny haha trolling you' kind of way....it's more like slow, redundant, grinding boredom and more cringe than you can shake a stick at, sort of way.
    dark rodent is just here to make everyone else miserable, and not in a 'funny haha trolling you' kind of way….it's more like slow, redundant, grinding boredom and more cringe than you can shake a stick at, sort of way.
    case in point.....
    case in point…..
    The first flaw in your argument is you assume that I, like you, give a shot what anyone on this site thinks about my online persona.

The first flaw in your argument is that you assume that, unlike you, I give a shit what anyone on this site thinks about my online persona.

#canwetradeDarthBeaverforBlingBling?
    I remember bling blings bad ideas thread about stealing a gold cross from a church roof.

It was most likely just some alloy, if it was even metal at all.

he was truly a dumn nigger, and I miss him.

I used to have a picture of him, supposedly, he was actually a nigger..
    Nawww mang. Bling wasnt no nigga. I thought bling was around sploos age. Though now that I think about it, wouldnt surprise me if bling bling was a straight up nig nog.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    bling is whiter than a mashlehash
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Guise, guise, spectral left instead.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nawww mang. Bling wasnt no nigga. I thought bling was around sploos age. Though now that I think about it, wouldnt surprise me if bling bling was a straight up nig nog.

Bling is white, he comes to TC sometimes and works on his bike on cam.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    …#canwetradeDarthBeaverforBlingBling?

Sorry. Beaver has no trade in value. Not even for scrap.
    Sorry. Beaver has no trade in value. Not even for scrap.
    You're so cute when your mad. 😡
Jump to Top