User Controls

What Is This Eerie Salute People Are Doing at Trump Rallies Now?

Truth Details Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/akejng/what-is-this-eerie-salute-people-are-doing-at-trump-rallies-now
    What's "eerie" about it?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fake news, Trump isn't even president
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I'm going to puke on as many nazis as I can
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    It's the Isis salute. We chose that cos we're going to deal with everyone who isn't on board with MAGA, Isis style.

Why isn't the big gay BLM fist compared to the Hitler salute? Why isn't that called names? Cos it's actually scary, a symbol of real, actual violence?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian. Houston
    It's ISIS revival, they always did that salute.
    Ghost Black Hole
    linking a "salute" to a people "Romans" government "Nazis/hitler" Political leaning "MAGA" and religion "ISIS"

How about you just call things what they are instead of a "Hitler" moustache which I have had for a while now and nobody has said anything to me (i wear masks when I go out but still..)

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Incessant I'm going to puke on as many nazis as I can

With ur alcohol consumption we should have plenty of ammo then
    Here's another example of the "EERIE" salute...

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It's the Isis salute. We chose that cos we're going to deal with everyone who isn't on board with MAGA, Isis style.

Why isn't the big gay BLM fist compared to the Hitler salute? Why isn't that called names? Cos it's actually scary, a symbol of real, actual violence?

I was thinking the same thing, it's a Wahabbi Islamic symbol that refers to Allah being the one and only God.

The fist, particularly the specific way it's illustrated has been a symbol used to create astroturfed revolutions since at least the prelude to the YUGOSLAVIA breakup. See 'OTPOR fist'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster With ur alcohol consumption we should have plenty of ammo then

Unfortunately I'm slowly getting my life together and I dont really drink anymore. Can't you tell by how chill or absent I've been?

This place is only handy when you're wasted and want to do some shit posting.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you should drink more
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I was thinking the same thing, it's a Wahabbi Islamic symbol that refers to Allah being the one and only God.

There is one God and Trump is his messenger.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    (PBUH)
Jump to Top