User Controls

Lanny, I love you - TPAIN script thread

This is incredibly antidepressant already. I can't even describe how honored I am. Thank you.

I literally just came from the doctor right now with two boxes and a fat script and I wanted tell you all and then I got this usertitel out of nowhere? Are you serious?

It's the small things, Lanny but you really made a German nigga's day.

<9
    What kinda script?
    TPAIN, nigga? C'mon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You got prescribed black cock? And you're happy about it?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    what is the day
    Originally posted by reject You got prescribed black cock? And you're happy about it?

No, I just have the best doctor in the world who doesn't treat me like an idiot but actually listened to me and we are buddies now. He scripts me whatever I want. Amazing luxury.

T-PAIN you fucking homo. Stop thinking about black cock for a second, can you? Every other post of yours recently is about getting cucked and cocks and whatnot. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    Originally posted by bling bling what is the day

Day of the Lion.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    swipe me a pad odf persciption forms u clit
    Originally posted by bling bling swipe me a pad odf persciption forms u clit

I'd slap your bitchass across the room and back in your place if you talked to me like than in real life.

You will get jackshit if you call me a clit you bitchnigger. Learn some manners.
    It could be a compliment, a clit's bigger than your dick
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i no u done over the spa so giv me the money adn the box of rizla wot u nicked
    Originally posted by reject It could be a compliment, a clit's bigger than your dick

The 10" clits of the 60 year old post menopause chicks you fuck maybe.

My dick is nice. Trust me about that.
    Also, stop thinking about my dick. Homo.
    8 minutes, that's some genius level thinking time
    bling bling Dark Matter
    reported x2
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Anything? Then can you get Nardil/phenelzine? That's the god-tier antidepressant, but it's hard to get. I stopped dealing with psychologists/psychiatrists and took things into my own hands.

NSI-189 is much better than T-PAIN. Good thing I don't live in Germany.
    I can get NSI- 189 no problem now. Fuck your Greek scammer, lol.

ANYTHING.....
    Originally posted by reject 8 minutes, that's some genius level thinking time

I didn't post that immediately after you thought about my dick, sorry.

I couldn't stop posting if I'd do that you cock addicted faggot.
    Originally posted by Malice Anything? Then can you get Nardil/phenelzine? That's the god-tier antidepressant, but it's hard to get. I stopped dealing with psychologists/psychiatrists and took things into my own hands.

NSI-189 is much better than T-PAIN. Good thing I don't live in Germany.

Also, I don't know why I ever even remotely listened to you. You are a delusional idiot who literally doesn't live outside his little bubble.

Your advice is useless.
    Padded scripts (for you who want illegal scripts because you can't just ask a doctor for whats proper) are pointless and antiquated in the state of California now.

because they still call the doctors office to double check. it's like *What's the point of a script*. it's just more of a ritual if anything. all scripts are electronically done with a Doctors actual eSig.

if you hack it.. it will just flag the doctor on a semi-redundancy of phone and email checks.

Maybe in your Germany it's easier. It must be real cush to live in Germany with free health care and college and all.
Jump to Top