User Controls

Hey aldra

Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    What's the story with pompais masturbating man

1:Misunderstood and maybe was bathing there

2:Was a champ for finishing off and "held" it to the end

3:Deaf and didn't hear it coming (the volcano)

I'm asking you because; pfft. why not you?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    maybe he liked being choked

maybe he's not actually jerking it and is clutching an abdominal injury

maybe they couldn't hear the pyroclast over the noise in the mens' bathhouse
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    im going to fuck the 2000 year old corpse of a greek man entombed in ashen stone
    Originally posted by Meikai im going to fuck the 2000 year old corpse of a greek man entombed in ashen stone

There's no need to turn this into a potty mouth session
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    there's no need for me to fuck the 2000 year old corpse of a greek man entombed in ashen stone either, but that's not going to stop me from doing it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    im just assuming he's not too fragile i should probably do some research
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    okay its plaster im good im going to fuck the plaster form of the 2000 year old corpse of a greek man entombed in ash.
    Originally posted by Meikai there's no need for me to fuck the 2000 year old corpse of a greek man entombed in ashen stone either, but that's not going to stop me from doing it.

Toronto is truly progressive

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I mean, I can't fault them for the *size* really - masculine frames are big so small tiddy isn't great. But uhh... buddy... at least, please, for the love of god: wear a fucking bra. Trannies are the fucking worst jfc. I don't think it's inherent to being trans either, any more than the fag lisp is inherent to being gay. I'd definitely say that at *least* 25% of the most weird shit you see trannies doing boils down to the fact that it's being encouraged by continuous policy decisions which allow trannies not just to "be trannies" but to also be... just, like, as weird as fucking possible about it, and then to impose that weirdness on as many people as possible.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    The 2010s broke people man istg. Trannies used to be just a weird fact of life, if you noticed one you'd either accept it or try to stifle your incredulity at what you were witnessing, but that'd be it. It was just someone who looked a bit too much like a dude to be wearing that super feminine article of clothing or whatever. If you said "sir" to them, it hurt their feelings a bit and they sucked it up, because they understood that not everyone is gonna get it and it never occurred to any of them to IMPOSE otherwise. Now it's actively encouraged to "correct" people, and their refusal to be "corrected" is an act of outright hatred and hostility. They'd go into a women's bathroom and if it made women uncomfortable they'd try to accommodate them by leaving ("try" because I'm not tryna imply that nobody bursting for a piss ever disregarded how cis women felt, but they'd probably have apologized profusely afterward) but now they're encouraged to IMPOSE themselves on the cis women present whether or not they're being made uncomfortable (which many cis women may not be, but it's not fucked up to feel otherwise). Lia Thomas wouldn't have been encouraged to IMPOSE herself on female competitors. Pretty much the only reason trans shit ever enters The Discourse is that cis people are understandably upset or uncomfortable about some thing trans people are doing, and trans people demanding that they be allowed to do that no matter how much doing it will IMPOSE on others.

Even if the urge existed in the beforetimes (pre-2010s), a countermanding urge existed (to be fucking considerate and not do stuff that upset people). Now, society tells them anyone who's upset is a piece of shit and that trannies have a right to upset them. Shit's just gotten all fucked up, and I'm more-than-mildly annoyed that when the inevitable overcorrection occurs I will be in the shit alongside these fucking sociopathic gremlins who spent their lives as trans people prioritizing their own feelings over literally everybody else's.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Not saying things were perfect back then. Trans people were mistreated, and life was a lot harder in a lot of ways on an individual level. But like, we could have achieved exactly as much (or more!) pro-trans sentiment in society by simply NOT creating a series of scissor situations in which everyone in society has to pick either the trannies or normal people and then imbuing that decision with a huge amount of tribal/political significance.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    We coulda just been normal, but instead we have to insist society stop calling breastfeeding "breastfeeding" and that society instead start calling it "chestfeeding". Why? What does this accomplish? A couple nonbinary people and ftm trannies feel mildly less awkward about breastfeeding (trust me if just hearing the name is a problem, calling it anything else isn't going to help that much - calling shit "chocolate" doesn't make eating it any less unpleasant), and in return all it takes is demanding everyone simultaneously delete a word from their vocabulary and replace it with a new one under pain of being labelled irredeemably evil. Why? Why is the happiness of those trannies worth more than the happiness of everyone who'd be upset by it? How is expecting the trannies to just be mildly displeased by the term "breastfeeding" some great injustice that requires societal intervention? Why is it that it seems to be the case that literally anything that negatively effects the happiness of like .5% of the population is being treated the same way? Trannies have experienced actual injustices, it does not mean that everything which upsets them is unjust. Other people have feelings too. ffs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I love methamphetamine woohoo
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    "Weird and misunderstood, but rarely thought about and so actively disliked or hated by very few" was better, actually, than "understood through the lens of how the most psychotic and terrible trans people behave, and actively disliked or hated by like 48% of society because the aforementioned terrible psychotic trans people and their allies within most ever institution insisted they should be allowed to be as terrible and psychotic as they please".
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by mmQ I love methamphetamine woohoo

Me too. :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Meikai Me too. :)

I was jk sorry. I was just supporting you. I don't like it that much.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by mmQ I was jk sorry. I was just supporting you. I don't like it that much.

That's fine, the mmQ from 7 years ago liked it, and while he may have died I believe that some small part of him lives on through you.
    meth is for degenerates
Jump to Top