User Controls

Y does errbody use so many alts?

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Folx?
    Ghost Black Hole
    if you use more alts than me you have a problem lol and I do meth, get it together people

hurrr durrr its'a all dat fucking ronaldo scion talkintg to his or herself plurals again!!

Originally posted by Ghost The entire time as they burn through account after account pointing their fat finger at me saying i'm the altieer spammer, fucking mental cases. It's also interesting to note that these people are all in chat groups together and share a lot of similar traits like all being triggered butthurt loser faggots

I bet they all PM each other like HAHAHA WE CALLED CANDYREIN A NIGGER NOW LETS PRETEND TO HATE EACH OTHER SO THEY DON"T SUSPECT ANYTHING LMAO EPIC TROOOOOLLLL!!

It takes all of their effort and coordination, multiple people working together behind the scenes to even try and outshine the chaos and damage I can do by myself with a small amount of amphetamines, and they don't even come close. Like a middle of the mall chinese knock off.

Makes me remember fondly the times when we had people that did burn through accounts once a week and did it in style like Bling bling and sploo. When they would make a new accounts I felt the world got brighter and more fun, you never knew what was gonna come when you saw a name like HASH TIGER OF THE MOUNTAIN HOP HOP or eekombuchaeeeeeENEMAeeeee or some shit and they post a bunch of pictures of hash or a wall of text about how they slapped their mom

I made a forum game once where my alt accounts would get "infected' with radiation and become zombies and have to bite other ones and spam a thread with 10 posts to "charge up" enough to "bite" another account but lanny banned them all before I could set it up right. It was gonna be a better version of the wintermute game

Originally posted by Radioactive Ban THIS ACCOUNT IS RADIOACTIVE!!!! DO NOT REPLY OR YOU MAY BECOME IRRADIATED!! THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS TO GET IT TO SAY THE SECRET WORD TO COOL THE REACTOR CORE AND PREVENT IT FROM MELTDOWN!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Diff'rent strokes

It's 2022 , RIP-T, people are exploring and experimenting with new and fun identities, finding out who they are as a persons, discovering what fits them best at any particular time. You can't hold people down any longer. We are all superman. This world won't chain us down.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I have never used an alt but I do have one if needed.
    But never needed one it hasn't been used.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I don't use alts.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Except for Fona?
    I have ( or WILL have ) an account for every device. And literally everything is a device, a can opener is a device a coffee maker is a device the pliers-wrench is a device a hockey puck stretcher is a device and so on and so forth.

They aren't all made by Tim Apple but I give them each there own mack address it might not be much but that's good enough for me. Park this Little Mack truck in that wet ass p**** you feel me yeah I heard that yeah I'm gonna get my nut today. Big nut, get That big BIG NUT, WIGGER!!!! OOOOEEE tight fucking CHEEKS, SO FUCKING CARNAL
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I don't have any alts.

Okay I have one alt but it's funny and everyone likes it so that's fine.

Shut up.
    Honestly hire a bunch of Chinese Siamese twins and have Ellen musk put his microcontroller in their brains so that they can solve captchas for your alt posting with their eyes closed and every time they solve one you give him a Chinese penny

Basically this reminds me of my idea of the Mexican gamers League where you can just hire a Mexican to get on your video game server and literally just take the match over and her ass everyone and it's cheap because well I don't know who doesn't want to get paid to play video games.

The Indians are way more wicked annoying so that would actually be one thing they would be good at but due to the time zones and stuff it's best if we can just get Mexicans cuz cuz they are pretty close to the mainland to the new country oh yeah also like the distance they're close so they don't have a lot of lag

I would literally buy a bunch of Mexicans burritos to just come on here and triangle Post and keep it real and harass my compatriots
    Originally posted by mmQ Diff'rent strokes

It's 2022 , RIP-T, people are exploring and experimenting with new and fun identities, finding out who they are as a persons, discovering what fits them best at any particular time. You can't hold people down any longer. We are all superman. This world won't chain us down.

❤️
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    I really don't care how people identify. Especially not knowing day to the next if I'm going to have a normal bowel movement or not

You know, First world issues.

Originally posted by mmQ Diff'rent strokes

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    mental illness
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    Originally posted by aldra mental illness

mental awareness
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Murk Lore mental lack of self awareness illness

FTFY
    I force the plurals into youre veins like a hot shot of heroin
    Heroin is a children's play toy now haven't you heard? We're all hooked on super-mega4-flurol-xylazine-carfuckuintheassfentanyl
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Heroin is a children's play toy now haven't you heard? We're all hooked on super-mega4-flurol-xylazine-carfuckuintheassfentanyl

No it's called Dextromethorphan haven'tchaheard it's da new trend all da kool kids do

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Lawl
Jump to Top