User Controls

California Gov. Gavin Newsom challenges Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to debate

Truth Details Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    https://www.cbsnews.com/sacramento/news/california-gov-newsom-challenges-florida-gov-ron-desantis-to-debate/

https://twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/1570902190964998145

"Hey @GovRonDeSantis, clearly you're struggling, distracted, and busy playing politics with people's lives. Since you have only one overriding need – attention –let's take this up & debate. I'll bring my hair gel. You bring your hairspray. Name the time before Election Day. @CNN"
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Does the winner get to be governor of both Florida and California. That would be awesome. A debate for pink slips.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Does the winner get to be governor of both Florida and California. That would be awesome. A debate for pink slips.

They want 2024 to be a toss-up between Newsom and DeSantis, and don't care who wins.

Little do they realise 2024 is going to be all about Trump!

MAGA
    Ghost Black Hole
    fake news

Originally posted by Donald Trump They want 2024 to be a toss-up between Newsom and DeSantis, and don't care who wins.

Little do they realise 2024 is going to be all about Trump!

MAGA

Trump ain't gonan do shit, fake news. REpulicunts and Demonkrauts are all woofs in sheeps clothing tricking the blind and dumb

as hillary once said "ARF ARF ARF ARF!"
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost fake news

Trump ain't gonan do shit, fake news. REpulicunts and Demonkrauts are all woofs in sheeps clothing tricking the blind and dumb

as hillary once said "ARF ARF ARF ARF!"

The reason I haven't done anything is cos you haven't donated enough to me yet. Give me more money and I promise I'll do something.
    HTTPS://donaldjtrump.com
    Ghost Black Hole
    CHIP IN ?!?how about you knock this chip off my shoulder
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    All I care about is seeing Biden debate Trump again in 2024. I think his (Biden) faculties are gonna be so far gone at that point that even I can get past the horrible second-hand embarrassment I experience watching him speak and turn into genuine outright full blown amusement and deep belly laughs of the highest order. I honestly don't give a fuck about the politics anymore. (So sad thoughts and prayers)

Just amuse me, fellas. Entertain me. Thank you in advance.
    Originally posted by mmQ All I care about is seeing Biden debate Trump again in 2024. I think his (Biden) faculties are gonna be so far gone at that point that even I can get past the horrible second-hand embarrassment I experience watching him speak and turn into genuine outright full blown amusement and deep belly laughs of the highest order. I honestly don't give a fuck about the politics anymore. (So sad thoughts and prayers)

Just amuse me, fellas. Entertain me. Thank you in advance.

Biden could not debate a sack of blighted potatoes today. By 2024 he'll be lucky to stand upright for 10 minutes and drool on a microphone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Biden could not debate a sack of blighted potatoes today. By 2024 he'll be lucky to stand upright for 10 minutes and drool on a microphone.

fuck you bitch biden would knock you out cold
    Originally posted by A College Professor fuck you bitch biden would knock you out cold

Biden couldn't knock out a 2 year old
    Truth Details Tuskegee Airman (banned)
    bump
    Originally posted by Truth Details Ima attention seeking cum lickin' fagit
Jump to Top