User Controls

Colorado pigs kill sperg who called them for help after getting his car stuck

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Clear Creek County deputies shoot and kill man who asked for help after car crash

After getting stuck on a dirt road in Clear Creek County in June, Christian Glass called 911 for help.

Instead, the 22-year-old was killed while locked inside his own car after a long, tense, confusing and chaotic confrontation played out between him and Clear Creek deputies and a handful of other agencies. Video footage was released by his family’s lawyers.

“Come talk to us,” a female officer asked him. Glass put his hands into a heart sign in the car and then blew kisses at her. “Same back at you, but come out and talk to us,” she said.

At one point, a deputy climbed on to the hood of the car and shined a flashlight into his eyes and remained there, eventually drawing his gun and pointing down into the car at Glass.

https://www.cpr.org/2022/09/13/clear-creek-county-deputies-shooting/

personally i think the cops need more budget and more military equipment so they can protect us, as is they are passion
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah this all could've been avoided if they hit him with an anti-tank missile from down the street
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra yeah this all could've been avoided if they hit him with an anti-tank missile from down the street

woulda been more humane
    hopefully they all get a nice paid vacation off work for protecting people and showing bravery
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Clearly an immediate and imminent threat to the ten officers surrounding his vehicle after he called them for help.

They had no choice. NO CHOICE. Time was of the essence. I can't believe he had the gall to offer to throw his weapons out of the window to show he didn't mean any harm. And then to flash those heart gang signs?? Amazing they were that patient. Any reasonable officer would've shot him on sight. It was so obvious he was a bad person that was gonna kill them all and deserved to DIE. I'm glad they escalated the situation. Someone has to do it.

Thank you for service
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    On the one hand, this is deeply fucked up and I hope these cops are each haunted by a more-retarded fragment of this retard's ghost.

On the other hand, I find it hard to believe said retard should have been allowed in public without a retard wrangler to keep track of him. Does not seem like someone competent to wipe their own ass, let alone be driving around on his own. Was wildly irresponsible on the part of his parents. And it's not like they didn't think he was a retard - Lennie from Of Mice and Men was a "gentle, peaceful soul" too. It is code for "my kid is a retard and if he hurts you because he has an IQ of 65 and no theory of mind, that isn't a moral failing on anyone's part".
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Meikai On the one hand, this is deeply fucked up and I hope these cops are each haunted by a more-retarded fragment of this retard's ghost.

On the other hand, I find it hard to believe said retard should have been allowed in public without a retard wrangler to keep track of him. Does not seem like someone competent to wipe their own ass, let alone be driving around on his own. Was wildly irresponsible on the part of his parents. And it's not like they didn't think he was a retard - Lennie from Of Mice and Men was a "gentle, peaceful soul" too. It is code for "my kid is a retard and if he hurts you because he has an IQ of 65 and no theory of mind, that isn't a moral failing on anyone's part".

It's the part where he was on drugs that bothers me. I wonder if he was really present.
    Kafka sweaty
    That pic of him making a heart sign is haunting.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Biggest problem is the smartest of the retard cops present probably had like 90 IQ themselves, meaning the retard perpetrators of this violence weren't much better off than the retard victim when it came to theory of mind. If you're too retarded to understand other retards and their intentions, you really can't be confident that they aren't going to try to retardedly stab you.

Originally posted by Kafka That pic of him making a heart sign is haunting.

Yeah this is sooooo fucked up. Reading the article with that image in my head was grim.
    Kafka sweaty
    I threatened someone with a knife here and police were called but no charges were pressed. A kid in America did the same thing and he was shot dead. That's why I'm not going there ever.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    If he wouldn't come out if the car when asked they were dead right to shoot him. In fact he got off lightly for what he did. You can't waste cop time like that and not expect repercussions.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Kafka I threatened someone with a knife here and police were called but no charges were pressed. A kid in America did the same thing and he was shot dead. That's why I'm not going there ever.

Ha ha saaaame. Although tbf by the time the cops arrived I wasn't holding the knife anymore. There was the time I smashed my parents TV with a fire poker and the cops showed up while I was still holding it. Didn't get shot, obviously, but I did get flying tackled and almost had my shoulder dislocated. Came pretty close to tazering me for fun, I think (dude was already on top of me screaming STOP RESISTING, and I was not resisting), but I told them about a heart defect I (absolutely didn't) have and how I'd probably die.

I'd still move to America though if I thought I had any chance of making it there. I'm not worried about the cops, I just couldn't survive financially. America is the greatest country on Earth. Freedom. Glorious freedom.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Meikai Ha ha saaaame. Although tbf by the time the cops arrived I wasn't holding the knife anymore. There was the time I smashed my parents TV with a fire poker and the cops showed up while I was still holding it. Didn't get shot, obviously, but I did get flying tackled and almost had my shoulder dislocated. Came pretty close to tazering me for fun, I think (dude was already on top of me screaming STOP RESISTING, and I was not resisting), but I told them about a heart defect I (absolutely didn't) have and how I'd probably die.

I'd still move to America though if I thought I had any chance of making it there. I'm not worried about the cops, I just couldn't survive financially. America is the greatest country on Earth. Freedom. Glorious freedom.

Why did you break the tv? I don't think I could stay calm if someone tackled me.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Real talk for a second, the reason cops in America are so brutal and unforgiving is because they deal with blacks all the time, and have developed harsh procedures to ensure they can survive that tough environment. Cops in any white society will have a bit of common sense and give and take. In some white societies cops don't even carry guns.
    Kafka sweaty
    Once when the peelers showed up I had just burned a teddybear and was trying to take its ashes to put in a jug.
    Kafka sweaty
    That was the second teddybear I'd burned.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Donald Trump If he wouldn't come out if the car when asked they were dead right to shoot him. In fact he got off lightly for what he did. You can't waste cop time like that and not expect repercussions.

Damn right. Especially when the cop said how he hadn't committed a crime and they didn't have the right to order him to do anything.

I couldn't agree more. You waste my time you WILL be shot. I'm not spending more than an hour of my professional job trying to calm you down and assist you to get medical/mental help. It's kill or be killed.

I've talked to several clinical psychologists about this situation who agree with me that the police couldn't have handled this any better and the kid was entirely to blame.

I'm surprised this is even remotely controversial. I know for a FACT that there were multiple higher priority calls at that time which those officers weren't able to deal with due to the selfish nature of this kid. Like I said I'm surprised they didn't shoot him way sooner. I'm tired of people thinking they're bigger than the badge and having "emotional distress" and whatever the fuck else they call wanna try and paint it is.

There was literally no better way this could have been dealt with given the circumstances, and I guarantee if the kid in the vehicle was one of those officer's kids, or a fellow officer himself, they would've done the exact same thing.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Kafka Why did you break the tv? I don't think I could stay calm if someone tackled me.

I was having a bit of a psychotic break and was raging that my parents were just humoring it instead of BELIEVING or something. I wouldn't say I was calm exactly - adrenaline was pumping for shore - but I had enough clarity of mind to stop tensing and lie to them to avoid being electrocuted anyway. I geddit though. Cops are just bored dudes who sit around in cars all day, and I understand their innate masculine desire to do something physically stimulating like flying tackle harmless schizos and bend/pin their arms near to the point of dislocation. Probably the most fun that guy had on the job in months.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor

if it was me on duty I would use that little hand target they made as my target and mag dump every round I had on me as fast as possible. I saw them reaching, honest!

They refused my applicatiion to be real powlease becauise during orientation I pistol whipped the guy pretending to be robber and put a sitchblade to his throat that I smuggled in past the metal detector and whispered in his ear "Alright you criminal piece of shit, you think I care that I'm lose my badge for putting you in the dirt? Maybe it's worth it, maybe the world would be a better place if more people like me threw away everything just to make some piece of shit worm like you suffer just once, maybe that's all it ever took and all the evil we see now is the sum of the our confort and vanity of men that would rather go home to their loving families than rot in a cage because they murdered a piece of shit criminal scum thief like you"

Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Meikai I was having a bit of a psychotic break and was raging that my parents were just humoring it instead of BELIEVING or something. I wouldn't say I was calm exactly - adrenaline was pumping for shore - but I had enough clarity of mind to stop tensing and lie to them to avoid being electrocuted anyway. I geddit though. Cops are just bored dudes who sit around in cars all day, and I understand their innate masculine desire to do something physically stimulating like flying tackle harmless schizos and bend/pin their arms near to the point of dislocation. Probably the most fun that guy had on the job in months.

Jump to Top