User Controls

PETITION TO IMPEACH TRUMP ON PREZIDENTS DAY!!!

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby [video][/video]

Do you support Hillary Clinton? Are you a Clinton Fan, Or Bernie ? Or you just don't like Trump and or a Independent? Trump was originally an Independent who was forced to run on the Republican Platform to get votes. I also dislike Ween for the shittalk song they did about Morrissey!
    im voting michelle obama/hillary clinton 2020. ITS A WOMANS TURN TO BE PRESIDENT, EVERYONE ELSE HAS BEEN MALE COME ON GUYS LETS JUST BE FAIR HERE HOW HAS IT BEEN SO UNFAIR FOR SO LONG PATRIARYCHY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Why do I feel like everybody in here is a shill
    I'm not a shill because I don't give a fuck about the 2 party system I believe a panel should run as a single figure president. like 5 or something from different parties. but not more than 1 from each party. so Independent, Green, Repub, Democrat, Whatever.

And you can't leave on certain issues .. you have to stay past the clock and work overtime. over the weekend. That applies to everyone in the house as well. Shit needs to get done. Fuck you mid range 6 figure salaries when you're sitting in your office taking months to pass one issue.

IM THE REAL DEAL, DAWG!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    You don't even know what duality is as you will swear you already know everything as NUN of you would know any of this shit if I didn't tell you..Your stupid kind is nothing but a joke to laugh at. The self enslaving slave that will argue the slavery until its death...If you had any REAL intelligence at all you would be-able to see your fucking argument against the one that showed you truth is your slavery you fucking retard goyim...How about you make a teachings video on duality so i can laugh at how you cant even make it 3 sec in without getting yourself confused...Its a challenge...About about the next comment from you is inviting everyone to your teachings video on duality that will be 100% impossible for you to make
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    You are so incredibly stupid in your own greatness the solution is when you end your own life lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    bling bling Dark Matter

She should have just talked about your pussy all day, Would be more fun
    Now look what you've done. You made bling speak English!
    Why don't we just rape him
    Originally posted by bling bling You don't even know what duality is as you will swear you already know everything as NUN of you would know any of this shit if I didn't tell you..Your stupid kind is nothing but a joke to laugh at. The self enslaving slave that will argue the slavery until its death…If you had any REAL intelligence at all you would be-able to see your fucking argument against the one that showed you truth is your slavery you fucking retard goyim…How about you make a teachings video on duality so i can laugh at how you cant even make it 3 sec in without getting yourself confused…Its a challenge…About about the next comment from you is inviting everyone to your teachings video on duality that will be 100% impossible for you to make

This Ladies and Gentleman is the Queens English out of Sheffield

Like you're so smart. Why can't you dig you ass out of that english ghetto you live in, Homie?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 This Ladies and Gentleman is the Queens English out of Sheffield

Like you're so smart. Why can't you dig you ass out of that english ghetto you live in, Homie?

do you really not get it? people like you are the reason bling is hilarious
    That's the most literate thing he's ever written
    thatsMYdog Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm not a shill because I don't give a fuck about the 2 party system I believe a panel should run as a single figure president. like 5 or something from different parties. but not more than 1 from each party. so Independent, Green, Repub, Democrat, Whatever.

And you can't leave on certain issues .. you have to stay past the clock and work overtime. over the weekend. That applies to everyone in the house as well. Shit needs to get done. Fuck you mid range 6 figure salaries when you're sitting in your office taking months to pass one issue.

IM THE REAL DEAL, DAWG!

So you're a technocrat?
    I'm laughing my ass off here. Hahahaha....
Jump to Top