User Controls

Exhaustive List of All Members who Have Helped Me in Life (Personal Thank You)

Bradley Black Hole
    The hospital made the mistake of offering me:

Pain Killers
    Anti Seizure Medictions
    Valium

I said woah woah woah, slow down on that pain killer shit

they said sir ur arthritis locked up your legs

I SAID I KNOW I CAN SEE IT IN THEIR EYES!

we agreed on anti seizure medications & Valium, I said lol !!! r the cops coming back

THey said no u asked for an attorney they can't interivew you without an attorney present

I SAID THAT'S RIGHT THAT'S RIGHT THAT'S RIGHT!!!

*valium intensified*

FOLKS IM SO FUCKIN WASted, i ALMOST SOBERED UP IN THE HOSPITL TILL THEY STARTED TLKING ABOUT PERKASETTE, ATIVAN, VALIUM

I SAID BET LET ME GET THOSE LAST TWO!!!!!!!

SO I THOUGHT OF EVERYONE IN OUR COMMUNITY FROM 2010-2022 I WANTTOO THANK PERSONALLY FOR EVERYTHING THEY DID FOR ME:

Yep that's everyone.

Gang gang
    Bradley Black Hole
    Number 1 user we evver had

Kr0z

Number 2

BRADLEY FUCKING B
    Bradley Black Hole
    and yes severypme i m in the hsopital Emergency Room, and when they put me in a hosptial gown, firs ttihng I did was "get lost" and ha da cigretee, then i had to put the scrubs bac on, and i realize when i had my pants off, WOW I GOT A RELLY BIG WEINER

SO I FAPPED, AND if anyone is reading this, yes there was a big black girl , and seh had fat wrists, first thing i did at 11pm was stare at her, wearing a lil hospital nighty, bump gucci mane and start fapping

she asked me if i have a do not resesitate, LOL after i cummed, i said well. is that like CPR and she said yes, I said r u gonna be the one kissing me, so we agreed to check YES valium, atavin all my pills,

REEMMEMBER THE school was gonna hand me 3k!!!

(14,000) i have teh receipt for 14, 629$ LOL I was shocked!
    Bradley Black Hole
    im in the er for like emergency services but between everyone i want to say

1) Valium is a fucked up thing to take
    2) I want a girlfriend
    3) I have so much money.
    Ghost Black Hole
    please put me in the will and also leave me your meds in a plastic baggie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    So did your legs just lock up in the middle of walking and you fell over looking like a crosswalk sign guy?
    Did your legs lock up in a gay way (were you crossing them)?
    Did they lock up standing up straight and if so how long did you stand there until someone came and got you?
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    I have more money

would will it to a bucket of dead chicken wings before ever giving it to you guys.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy So did your legs just lock up in the middle of walking and you fell over looking like a crosswalk sign guy?
    Did your legs lock up in a gay way (were you crossing them)?
    Did they lock up standing up straight and if so how long did you stand there until someone came and got you?

a lot ankle pain, swelling, i spent 10 days walking
    Bradley Black Hole
    they gave me 20mg of valium and it was 4 pills, and that was a lot of pills to take (For me)
    Bradley Black Hole
    im back on my mental health medication
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    party hard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley im back on my mental health medication

snort it
    Valium can build up in the system

be careful. thats a massive dose but you're a druggy sooooo
    Ghost Black Hole
    Valium is some gooooood shit

I wouldn't take it unless I was having a panic attack and gonna cut my wrists or something
    Bradley Black Hole
    yai went from drunk to withdrawling to the valium and now imma go to sleep

i thnk it was supposed to do what it did
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I ate 100mg of valium purchased from silk road (10-10mg) and I woke up 3 weeks later in jail only to find out I'd been in there the entire 3 weeks. My inmate buddies made a big paper sign with arrows pointing to my bunk so I didn't get lost because I was housed in a dorm and kept accidently getting in bunks that already had people in them.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I ate 100mg of valium purchased from silk road (10-10mg) and I woke up 3 weeks later in jail only to find out I'd been in there the entire 3 weeks. My inmate buddies made a big paper sign with arrows pointing to my bunk so I didn't get lost because I was housed in a dorm and kept accidently getting in bunks that already had people in them.

thats a nice made up story, Fona
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Bradley wot about college tho i thought u were a geenioos?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I ate 100mg of valium purchased from silk road (10-10mg) and I woke up 3 weeks later in jail only to find out I'd been in there the entire 3 weeks. My inmate buddies made a big paper sign with arrows pointing to my bunk so I didn't get lost because I was housed in a dorm and kept accidently getting in bunks that already had people in them.

Yah thats a lie ive eaten a whole script of 2mg kpins and woke up and remember everything basicslly when the paramedics arrived.

To say that 100mg of the 2nd weakest benzo diazepam did that to you is very telling of your constiution and it serms to be in line with your spending habits: weak and wack as fuck
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hepatightness and liver damage though
Jump to Top