User Controls

Plants are the new furbaby

Ghost Black Hole
    Instead of suck cat, you get a succulent. Yup

or both

I can't have succulents in my house, kitty destroys them on sight.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't have either

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I can't have succulents in my house, kitty destroys them on sight.

Mine seems to hate one particular cactus. I always find it knocked over and dug up. Still clinging to life somehow.
    That's a good idea man I've been sort of thinking about getting a either a plastic Jesus for my dashboard or Hawaiian hula girl which literally I owned one when I was a kid but I don't know what happened to her unfortunately she was abductioned or ran away

Yeah what if you just covered your dash with like cactuses and s*** that would be crazy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 That's a good idea man I've been sort of thinking about getting a either a plastic Jesus for my dashboard or Hawaiian hula girl which literally I owned one when I was a kid but I don't know what happened to her unfortunately she was abductioned or ran away

Yeah what if you just covered your dash with like cactuses and s*** that would be crazy

sounds like a good way to get a cactus lodged in your eye WHICH IS METAL AS FUCK
Jump to Top