User Controls

Pistachios

Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    why the fuck would they sell Pistachios and Sunflower Seeds, Shelled?
    Ghost Black Hole
    its fun to eat the shells and they are cheaper
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i dunno man, heard. maybe for cooking but honestly, who knows?

what about people who dont have fingernails it would be hard to crack some pistachios if that was you
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Murk Lore why the fuck would they sell Pistachios and Sunflower Seeds, Shelled?

Are you trying to say shells and double typoed. Or by shelled do mean with the shells are removed before packaging?
    hey retard stop asking stupid questions that dont matter
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Are you trying to say shells and double typoed. Or by shelled do mean with the shells are removed before packaging?

Shells removed. I actually bought two bags. Sweet chili and roasted. and the chili ones were gone in 2 days. so addictive even without the shells but the red dyed ones with shells we used to buy were cool. like eating cheetos they would leave a residue on your fingers and you could totally rub it off on your friends tshirt back in the 20s early drinking days. big ass handprint on their rock T hurrr
    Originally posted by Murk Lore Shells removed. I actually bought two bags. Sweet chili and roasted. and the chili ones were gone in 2 days. so addictive even without the shells but the red dyed ones with shells we used to buy were cool. like eating cheetos they would leave a residue on your fingers and you could totally rub it off on your friends tshirt back in the 20s early drinking days. big ass handprint on their rock T hurrr

So you can't understand why they sell them both with the shells and without? Or is someone forcing you to buy ones without shells. I mean really, what the fuck is your issue?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker So you can't understand why they sell them both with the shells and without? Or is someone forcing you to buy ones without shells. I mean really, what the fuck is your issue?

Fuck off BiSexPolar guy

it takes the fun out of having to bowls and seperating the kernal from the shell and eating one at a time. Instead you're just pouring shitloads of them in your hand and eating them that nature may not want you to do. but they're addictive and I couldn't stop gorging on them

dont you have a junker in your yard to shoot at or some town-folk to shout obscene shit at from your porch. you miserable old bastard.
    Originally posted by Murk Lore Fuck off BiSexPolar guy

it takes the fun out of having to bowls and seperating the kernal from the shell and eating one at a time. Instead you're just pouring shitloads of them in your hand and eating them that nature may not want you to do. but they're addictive and I couldn't stop gorging on them

dont you have a junker in your yard to shoot at or some town-folk to shout obscene shit at from your porch. you miserable old bastard.

So stop bitching and buy the ones you like ya fuckin' whiny little bitch.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker So stop bitching and buy the ones you like ya fuckin' whiny little bitch.

I FUCKING WILL

Don't tell me what to do. You're Not My Fatha!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Murk Lore Fuck off BiSexPolar guy

lol u cant afford shelled nuts
    Originally posted by Murk Lore why the fuck would they sell Pistachios and Sunflower Seeds, Shelled?

So you don't eat them all super fast and end up with a big case of the nut shits.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you don't eat them all super fast and end up with a big case of the nut shits.

fukn lol

eating the sweet chili ones is full of nutty fiber and burns the next day out of your asshole. I had a fucking rash. but capsaicin is a known addictive chemical that makes people hurt then feel euphoric af. the far left will ban chili peppers next for our protection
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Because there is nothing like taking a hand full of shelled pistachios and eating them all at once. Its so good and you get that overload mouth feeling, similar to eating 2-3 bags of gushers at once or the whole fruit roll up/by the foot at once. Its so yummy

Inb4 penis overload mouth feeling jokes
    Originally posted by Murk Lore fukn lol

eating the sweet chili ones is full of nutty fiber and burns the next day out of your asshole. I had a fucking rash. but capsaicin is a known addictive chemical that makes people hurt then feel euphoric af. the far left will ban chili peppers next for our protection

I need a capsaicin vaacine plox
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I need a capsaicin vaacine plox

^Oppressor of the nines
    Another point if you buy shelled pistachios your gonna pay at least double
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Because there is nothing like taking a hand full of shelled pistachios and eating them all at once. Its so good and you get that overload mouth feeling, similar to eating 2-3 bags of gushers at once or the whole fruit roll up/by the foot at once. Its so yummy

Inb4 penis overload mouth feeling jokes

I see you are a gentleman and a scholar. Only the most high brow appreciate the mouth feel of multiple packs of gushers or an entire fruit by the foot.

I'd like to invite you to a TedTalk on this very topic, good sir.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Another point if you buy shelled pistachios your gonna pay at least double

but its a cool nut to eat at a bar (nohomo) like roasted peanuts in the shell where it gives you something to do while watching a game on the tele orrrrr at an actual baseball game.

all the players in the dugout spitten seed shells. have a front shirt pocket stuffed with pistachio in the shells. you should see the mounds of spit sunflower shells the guys have to clean up after every big game
    Originally posted by Murk Lore
Jump to Top