User Controls

Uvalde: A timeline of police lies

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Cowards all of them.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Despicable lying cowards
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you have such a problem with the way police operate than why do you keep funding their salary and voting for politicians that enable this kind of police behavior?

This is KARMA this is what society deserves for not being able to defend itself by giving up it's freedom. MODERN POLICING is gay as fuck and no amount of regulation, legislation, training or funding will ever change that

I don't vote for liberal democrats who tie the cops hands and let murders out with little or no bail. Besides if it wasn't for cops I would kill you and wear your face for a hat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I don't vote for liberal democrats who tie the cops hands and let murders out with little or no bail.

Any american politician is going to pump the police budget because thats how they get elected, your 1 vote doesn't mean shit. There are committees, budgets and contracts and people that aren't you that pay more in taxes and have friends in high places that want to see a certain outcome

Society demands it and pays for it, this is what you get. It's only a problem when someone complains though, and those niggers always complain about everything so they don't count!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Anyone here would have done exactly the same thing. Police don't do it out of the kindness of their hearts, it's a job and they have kids too, they need to stay alive and pay for everything in that kids life if that kid ever wants a chance to become anything, do you really think those cops are gonna risk their lives and childrens future to protect yours?

It's not their job. Their job is to arrest people that break the law and we only put up with it because we have given them the duty to protect.

You should have paid for the gold package that includes a uniformed constable with an office in your childs school that protects them from bullies and mass shooters and occasionally brings them a soda pop at lunch and gives them some wise cop life advice for troubled black teens "YA KNOW I WAS YOUR AGE ONCE AND I DIDNT HAVE PARENTS PAYING MY GOLD PACKAGE IN SCHOOL BUT I DID HAVE THAT FAMILY BOND AND YOU BETTA REMEMBER THAT YOUNG BROTHA MAN WHEN YOU GRADUATE THAT WILL STILL BE WITH YOU SON NOT THIS GANG NOT THE HOMIES BUT THAT FAMILY"5

police gotta eat too and "thank you for saving my baby" isn't something you can pay your bills with
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    still waiting on autopsy results from the Pulse Nightclub incident
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by lockedin What a limp wristed conservative pussy, scared of some high school dropouts with 6 months of training at a police academy

it's more that there are thousands of them and they're really persistent with ruining your life
    Originally posted by Ghost Any american politician is going to pump the police budget because thats how they get elected, your 1 vote doesn't mean shit. There are committees, budgets and contracts and people that aren't you that pay more in taxes and have friends in high places that want to see a certain outcome

Society demands it and pays for it, this is what you get. It's only a problem when someone complains though, and those niggers always complain about everything so they don't count!

Your vote doesn't mean shit. Mine is more important than it has ever been this year. Sorry for your luck kid.
    that said with a bunch of places in the US dropping the bail system almost altogether, what's to stop you from doing what you want and just never showing up to court
    Originally posted by aldra that said with a bunch of places in the US dropping the bail system almost altogether, what's to stop you from doing what you want and just never showing up to court

I'm thinking about driving to Commiefornia next month for an early Christmas shopping spree. Just walk out with about $500 to $600 from each store all nice and polite. Wishing them seasons greetings from George Soros & Company and such. No need to be rude and smash and grab.
    I saw somewhere that St Louis was dropping bail for kidnapping, assault and armed robbery. is that actually true?

want to spend christmas with Stl1?
    Originally posted by aldra I saw somewhere that St Louis was dropping bail for kidnapping, assault and armed robbery. is that actually true?

want to spend christmas with Stl1?

Are you thinking of Illinois Safe-T Act which includes the Pretrial Fairness Act set to end cash bail for pretrial release in 2023?
    yeah sounds about right. is cash bail a specific type of bail, or does it mean that they're doing away with bail altogether and just releasing people after charging them?
    Originally posted by aldra yeah sounds about right. is cash bail a specific type of bail, or does it mean that they're doing away with bail altogether and just releasing people after charging them?

It's known as release on one's own recognizance. Basically the court allows them to remain free pending a trial with no bail.
    LOL.

Cops are also ordered only to issue citations, not arrest, for anything but class A felonies.

LOL.
    Retail store will be robbed out of existence by shoplifters.

True story here: The town I grew up in was great until the mid 80s. Since then has gown straight into the sitter. In 15 I bought a house and moved back there as my father was getting older and I wanted to be able to see him more. The hoodrats had taken the Westside completely over which is where I had bought a cheap 25kish house that I could dump quick with no loss when I was ready.

There was only one corporate presence left in the city limits and it was a shitty Kmart. One day I pulled into to get gas at the HabibMart about 5 blocks from Kmart and some mooncricket tells me he going on a run to Kmart and do I need anything. They would literally stand around other businesses taking shoplifting orders. They would nick the goods and sell them for 30nto 40 cents on the dollar. Finally Kmart closed their doors. They literally stole it closed.

Another racket the nogs were working was shoplifting meat and selling it in the local blue collar bars. It reminded me of Trailer Park Boys but with niggers, black ones and white ones.
    if they're going to dismantle the legal framework (more directly, the expectation of police protection) like that they should just make it legal to use lethal force to defend property
Jump to Top