User Controls

"Unplugging"

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Seriously considering doing my best to spend as little time online as possible. I've spoken to two people in the last 2 days who gave up cell phones for 6 months and have noticed serious benefits (and want to keep doing it) and another who's foregone social media with discernible benefit.

I have so much negativity and toxicity emanating from myself I feel I have to unplug in order to move forward and reshape how I use the tools at my disposal. Thinking of just using the internet for work related or necessary social purposes. The world is so beautiful its best to have my head up instead of down in my phone. It's a habit forming coping pattern of which you'll cowards have been apart of and I thank you for that. I think I need to step back a bit tho in alot of areas of my internet use in order to make the most efficient use of what I'm given.

Any of you'll cowards ever done that consciously? Noticed a difference? No? Shut up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    It's a good idea.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Maybe that's what Bradley is doing.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I don't know how I would "give up" anything. I really only do a few things, post here, play video games, gamble and watch youtube.

I already don't watch shows I havent seen any of the new better call saul and sometimes don't watch anything and sit there all night gaming quietly with the in game music muted as well

Kafka blocked me on discord and I don't really talk to people much on there anyways.

Sometimes people come to my island in minecraft because i play an MMORPG server and they yell at me or ask whtfft WHY YOU OUTBID ME!! and even that feels like too much social interaction to me sometimes so I have been playing more single player offline randomly generated worlds

I also like to go for walks but my girlfriend doesn't like to go with me because it's a rough area and shes a tranny
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I do have a smart phone, but i run Kali Nethunter on it, i can still use it to call, text or whatever but make it a point not to put in a SIM card. Nethunter also has an app that allows me to mount ISO and IMG files so i can use my phone as bootable USB device. SD card with a lot of room to spare allows me to carry a library of distros wherever i go. To stay in contact with people i use burners, generally those that can hold and use two SIM cards.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That feel when all your recent calls and texts are for fast food delivery orders and weed automated messages instead of real humans

Jump to Top