User Controls

Poll: ??

Should all pedos be banned from NIS?

Steven African Astronaut
    ???
    Octavian. Houston
    Lanny won't do it cause he needs a regular supply of Nonce material.

He just hides under the, "free speech" excuse to hide his Noncery.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hey OP prove you aren't a pedo
    Octavian. Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost Hey OP prove you aren't a pedo

Nonce sequitur
    Ghost Black Hole
    Prove you aren't one either. If you have no way to prove if someone is or is not X than how are you gonna decide who to ban?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian. Houston
    Originally posted by Ghost Prove you aren't one either. If you have no way to prove if someone is or is not X than how are you gonna decide who to ban?

Anyone who advocates noncing.

Durrrr
    Ghost Black Hole
    Well if you look up the definition of pedophilia in the dictionary, next to a picture of wariat it says PREpubescent and there is only one person here who advocates for that and its vinny. ANd yes his country should have been IP banned years ago and tor connection should be blocked
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Well if you look up the definition of pedophilia in the dictionary, next to a picture of wariat it says PREpubescent and there is only one person here who advocates for that and its vinny. ANd yes his country should have been IP banned years ago and tor connection should be blocked

Only pedos care about the different category of pedos
    only closeted pedos care about pedos that are walking out in the open.

like caged dogs barking at free, ferral dogs outside.

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Steven Only pedos care about the different category of pedos

You are the only talking about categories, I never said anything about categorizing pedophiles. You can't prove you are or aren't one so who are you to accuse anyone of anything?
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost You are the only talking about categories, I never said anything about categorizing pedophiles. You can't prove you are or aren't one so who are you to accuse anyone of anything?

I just asked if we should ban pedos

why are you freaking out

scared of a ban???
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Steven I just asked if we should ban pedos

why are you freaking out

scared of a ban???

I'm just asking how you are gonna prove who is and who isn't one.

And you keep trying to change the subject and turn it around on me for asking a question.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost I'm just asking how you are gonna prove who is and who isn't one.

And you keep trying to change the subject and turn it around on me for asking a question.

No that is the subject of this thread.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not gonna happen.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Not gonna happen.

source?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Steven source?

Me. I'm telling you straight up, this will not happen, period.
    Ghost Black Hole
    https://culturalhistoryoftheinternet.com/2020/09/28/totse-teenage-rebel-haven-or-homegrown-terror-cell/

One variant of the logo for TOTSE included the slogan, “Specializing in conversations, obscure information, high explosives, arcane knowledge, political extremism, diversive sexuality, insane speculation, and wild rumors.” This slogan encapsulates what TOTSE deals in, controversial and edgy topics that people really cannot discuss in public. Engaging in discussions in BBSs is rather anonymous to a degree, allowing users to discuss whatever is in their mind motivated by the power of the freedom of speech. I doubt, though, that most users are social outcasts who wear all black every day, the vast majority of users are just normal young adults who are not afraid of going against society. These users may talk about edgy topics such as where to find recreational drugs and learn edgy information that would give their parents heart attacks. Still, due to the no hold barred freedom of discussion, users are encouraged to have deep and interesting discussions about politics, sexuality, and society in general. This freedom of information was in doubt, amplified by Jeff Hunter’s choice to allow connection to TOTSE free of charge, which allowed even more diverse information to be spread in the BBS. The spread of ideas and information was encouraged in TOTSE. Society was very conservative back in the ’90s, the Satanic Panic was still in full swing at the time, and young adults were not able to freely speak their mind in the real world. Online in BBSs like TOTSE, they gained the ability to say what’s on their mind and found freedom of information that was not available to them. It’s not all an emancipation from society though or the persecuted intellectual’s haven. It was apparent that the main users were young adults who are still growing and discovering themselves. There is no doubt that there would be users who would seek to abuse that. Even today, in edgy forums such as 4chan and Reddit’s dark side, it can be difficult to differentiate from the edgy jokesters and the actual bad actors. Some bad actors on TOTSE could lead young users into dark corners of radicalization and other dark paths, but I’m sure that those cases are very few with proper moderation. To be realistic, the average user of TOTSE is just a typical teenager who would get his laughs and be entertained by the edgy humor and discussion and would just them move on with his day.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Me. I'm telling you straight up, this will not happen, period.

source?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny only closeted pedos care about pedos that are walking out in the open.

like caged dogs barking at free, ferral dogs outside.

yeah it's just them and all the people with literally any child aged family/extended family/family friends/humans they're simply aware of etc who they're justifiably concerned for. that said, no. don't ban the pedos. i'll vote that way in the poll too even if it means calling myself one.

this is one of the last goddamn bits of the old west on the internet, and i will not have some dirty federal marshal nigga coming to our town and countermanding the sheriff and trying to push their dirty fed beliefs on us. especially dirty, fed nigga beliefs that run contrary to the teachings of the lord, our god, jeff hunter.
Jump to Top