User Controls

Sea of Thieves, is it worth it?

It's half price on steam at the moment...I was a fan of Sid Meiers Pirates! back in the day and have often looked at this, though I've read quite a few reviews saying the single player gameplay is crappola and short lived...is that the case young niggas?
    Ghost Black Hole
    i heard its not that good unless you have friends to play with
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah which is pretty much what I heard too
    Steven African Astronaut
    yea and we all know jiggaboo_johnson has no friends
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I was in one of those Somalian pirate gangs, it wasn't very good, we got shot up by the navy in no time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    low key jig got dissed and dunked on , SHEEEEEEEEIT. bet you feel pretty smart not playing minecraft because your so mature now literally when its a good game and your trifling ass couldnt hang on a server with some real OG pipe hitters for 5 minutes
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor low key jig got dissed and dunked on , SHEEEEEEEEIT. bet you feel pretty smart not playing minecraft because your so mature now literally when its a good game and your trifling ass couldnt hang on a server with some real OG pipe hitters for 5 minutes

Sea of Thieves is way more of a kid's game too lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Steven Sea of Thieves is way more of a kid's game too lol

Yeah it's made by Rare who can be argued makes exclusively "kids games" BUT IT HAS GUNS!!, so does fortnite.
    Jigaboo would never play something like VIVA PINATA which a lot of people ignored as a "stupid kids game" even though its one of the most unique in depth simulation games I've played in my life.

Rare is a classic British gaming company and their games have such wide appeal that you can't box them into any age or gender, just like minecraft. ONly a true hobby gamer would understand this nuance while a TEENAGER playing CALL OF DOOTY FORTNITE on their xbox would just laugh and say these are all stupid kids games and sea of gays is dumb it doesn't even have skins or emotes L
    Originally posted by Steven Sea of Thieves is way more of a kid's game too lol

Good job I asked then huh!

Thanks for the headsup!...I knew you kids would come through for you lord and master.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Good job I asked then huh!

Thanks for the headsup!…I knew you kids would come through for you lord and master.

Doesn't change the fact that:

A) You were interested in a kid's game until...

B) You found out you had to have friends to play it

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Steven Doesn't change the fact that:

A) You were interested in a kid's game until…

B) You found out you had to have friends to play it

lol pretty much

despite being more on the kids game leaning side of the spectrum than minecraft I would be down to play it if we could get our chit together.

I know Obbe plays it probably with his normal friends and it's especially fun to play games POPULATED with children because you can GRIEF THEM AND BLOW UP THEIR BASE and they suck so if you are skilled you can make a SMALL CHILD CRY which is one of my favorite things to do in minecraft

IT would be cool to play with people from here but hard to coordinate maybe
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    that looks fun idk if it runs on lappy tho
    Ghost Black Hole
    the graphics are shit enough you think it would but I have no idea

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's half price on steam at the moment…I was a fan of Sid Meiers Pirates! back in the day and have often looked at this, though I've read quite a few reviews saying the single player gameplay is crappola and short lived…is that the case young niggas?

My son, 30 this year, has played it and speaks well of it. He's not a typical 30 year old and doesn't relate to his generation. Most of his acquaintances are 10 to 20 years older. So maybe you'll like it also.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker He's not a typical 30 year old and doesn't relate to his generation. Most of his acquaintances are 10 to 20 years older.

The 30 year old boomer.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Imagine

Originally posted by Speedy Parker My son, 30 this year, has played it and speaks well of it. He's not a typical 30 year old and doesn't relate to his generation. Most of his acquaintances are 10 to 20 years older. So maybe you'll like it also.

Is your son on the spectrum?
    Originally posted by Sudo Imagine

Is your son on the spectrum?

I have no idea what you are asking. But if I did I probably wouldn't answer anyhow.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Jigaboo johnsons is afraid and scared like a real child/manchild/baby of games or media entertainment with a "wide appeal" and if it's not rated M FOR MATURE he is extremely hesitant to play it. He fears being seen as a manchild by women or others for enjoying such things.

Sometimes people will pretend not to like something or actually dislike it just because they don't want to be seen in a negative way for enjoying something that's seen as "childish" or whatever. It's a coward mentality

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker My son, 30 this year, has played it and speaks well of it. He's not a typical 30 year old and doesn't relate to his generation. Most of his acquaintances are 10 to 20 years older. So maybe you'll like it also.

does he play minecraft? ask if he plays hypixel skyblock i'll give him 1 million skyblock coins if he does
    Originally posted by Ghost does he play minecraft? ask if he plays hypixel skyblock i'll give him 1 million skyblock coins if he does

No
Jump to Top