User Controls

which eurofag here wants to let me mail them euros and u send me dollars digitally

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i got like some euros here leftover from days ago that are just sitting here collecting that dust fam
    Ghost Black Hole
    Euros aren't real money I wouldn't take double the price on euros . I would sooner take Terra Luna Classic or one of those Zimbabwean Trillion $ than an Euro 🤢
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Ghost Euros aren't real money I wouldn't take double the price on euros . I would sooner take Terra Luna Classic or one of those Zimbabwean Trillion $ than an Euro 🤢

ur just jealus that ur money desnt look this cooll.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL

is that fucking real
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian i got like some euros here leftover from days ago that are just sitting here collecting that dust fam

Stop lying. You printed them on your retarded printer and they have secrete code that only black lights can see so you'll get a knock at the door. Alex Jones was paranoid but proved it was true
    Originally posted by Meikai

ur just jealus that ur money desnt look this cooll.

fuk you slut
    Originally posted by Ghost Euros aren't real money I wouldn't take double the price on euros . I would sooner take Terra Luna Classic or one of those Zimbabwean Trillion $ than an Euro 🤢

is that because they found 13 trillion dollars worth of gold in a vein they recently found? they're making money to back it? well then, there goes the fucking gold market
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra LOL

is that fucking real

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: a goofy Irish lad explaining it for 8 minutes.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Murk Lore is that because they found 13 trillion dollars worth of gold in a vein they recently found? they're making money to back it? well then, there goes the fucking gold market

They have ugly money
Jump to Top