User Controls

Speedy_Parker is the weakest user on niggasin.space

Steven African Astronaut
    lol

fuckin speedophile
    blaster master victim of incest
    Op showing his weakness again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Op showing his weakness again.

I think of it as chronic terminal butt hurt but weakness also applies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Op showing his butthurt again.

FTFY
    cigreting Dark Matter
    a limp wristed liberal acting tough 😂
    Ghost Black Hole
    I could beat up 10 people from both the left and right and show you the real true politics, religion and sexuality is straddling the line and making politicians pay YOU to vote for them, having gay sex with your pastor but only letting him suck your dick because it's not gay when a guy sucks your dick it's only gay if you do the sucking
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    Originally posted by Ghost I could beat up 10 people from both the left and right and show you the real true politics, religion and sexuality is straddling the line and making politicians pay YOU to vote for them, having gay sex with your pastor but only letting him suck your dick because it's not gay when a guy sucks your dick it's only gay if you do the sucking

With your dwarf size ulcerated legs?
    Originally posted by Ghost I could beat up 10 people from both the left and right and show you the real true politics, religion and sexuality is straddling the line and making politicians pay YOU to vote for them, having gay sex with your pastor but only letting him suck your dick because it's not gay when a guy sucks your dick it's only gay if you do the sucking

Is that what you tell yourself when your boyfriend is sucking your dick?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master Showing his drunkenness and spitefulness, he hasn't even been awake for 4 hours and he already hammered shit posting.

He must have passed out
    Originally posted by blaster master What makes him so weak?

What makes you a glow accusing glow
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Is that what you tell yourself when your boyfriend is sucking your dick?

Do you talk to the unincorporated Walnut Creek townfolks like that?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Is that what you tell yourself when your boyfriend is sucking your dick?

I don't date guys or have SEX with them but if you want to wrap your plump faggot lips around my shaft I'm not gonna stop you , faggot
    Originally posted by Murk Lore Do you talk to the unincorporated Walnut Creek townfolks like that?

I talk to anyone I want like that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Murk Lore What makes you a glow accusing glow

You literally hallucinated glowing posts on totse on September 11th 2001 while high on Vicodin after losing your wife Jennifer, two kids and your career.

Lmrao! Yes we are all cops and your children have been sold into slavery to pedophiles because of your failure as a parent to project them
    ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666 ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666 ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666 ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666 ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't date guys or have SEX with them but if you want to wrap your plump faggot lips around my shaft I'm not gonna stop you , faggot

You literally do because HTS chose not to transition making "her" a him.

Stop confusing him.
    Originally posted by Ghost You literally hallucinated glowing posts on totse on September 11th 2001 while high on Vicodin after losing your wife Jennifer, two kids and your career.

Lmrao! Yes we are all cops and your children have been sold into slavery to pedophiles because of your failure as a parent to project them
    ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666 ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666 ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666 ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666 ALL HAIL SATAN AND MOLOCH 666

Jennifer?
    Originally posted by Ghost I don't date guys or have SEX with them but if you want to wrap your plump faggot lips around my shaft I'm not gonna stop you , faggot

Sean is a guy
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Murk Lore You literally do because HTS chose not to transition making "her" a him.

Stop confusing him.

Why don't you shut up and put my cocks around your plump juicy lips you homosexual degenerate faggot and pucker up that asshole because it's not gay to fuck a guy in his tight gay fggot asshole but it is gay to be a guy and get a fat cock pushed into YOUR faggot ass, homo .

Fucking try me I dare you. You're gonna lick my ass and ask for seconds like the bitch cunt niggerfag you are

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Shove your cock down my throat, master

My name is big rudy and I didn't tell you to take my balls out of that slut hole
Jump to Top