User Controls

lesson on critical race theory

Steven African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    It doesn't matter who wins the race what matters is we all got to experience and compete together and the lack of value placed on togetherness but on competition in sport is a needless human trait that fuels our desire to free ourselves from the constraints of nature so that our neighbor may stare at us in awe as we overcome our environment and build robots to fold our clothes, mow our lawns and give us a handjob right out in the yard and nobody can stop us because there is also a robot bodyguard with a giant laser cannon that automatically aims at a persons head if they get too close

This desire for vanity and luxury is not the problem, but the reason and justification in ones heart is what corrupts and uses it to fuel destruction of the planet and the current economy of planned obsolescence

Lesson 1

Niggas, they be noggin - an in-depth study into why niggas nog so much and what can be done to stop it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The bananas in diddy kong racing actually increase your speed so you should try to collect as many as possible.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I just had a banana this morning for breakfast, My attempt at race relations by adopting their traditional food as part of my diet.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I just had a banana this morning for breakfast, My attempt at race relations by adopting their traditional food as part of my diet.

Bananas are from Asia dumbass
    Originally posted by Steven Bananas are from Asia dumbass

Their origin has nothing to do with the fact they are now traditionally eaten by noggers or the fact they are now grown in Africa amongst other places.

Stay in school kid.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

There origin has nothing to do with the fact they are now traditionally eaten by noggers or the fact they are now grown in Africa amongst other places.

Stay in school kid.

We are talking about Asia, not Africa

Go to college, kid.
    Next you'll be saying "Fish and chips" isn't a traditional English meal because potatoes don't originate from England...fucking lol, stupid Mexican.
    Originally posted by Steven

We are talking about Asia, not Africa

Go to college, kid.

No "we" are not

I'm clearly talking about Negroes...
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No "we" are not

I'm clearly talking about Negroes…

Nobody is talking about that.

We're talkinga bout Asian

Lesson 2

Mexicans - What good are they other than mowing lawns and cleaning toilets?
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Steven Nobody is talking about that.

Originally posted by Steven Nobody is talking about that.

I'm talking about it...as explained..."nobody"...there's 3 of us so far in this thread
    Steven African Astronaut
    Steven African Astronaut
    We allies in here.

No one is watching your gay video
    Steven African Astronaut
    Steven African Astronaut
    I have never seen a gay video from Vox in my life.
Jump to Top