User Controls

FBI Director James Comey of Clinton

Twice Mr James Comey had stated that no DA would touch the stack of 800 pages of evidence of individual emails of Benghazi as well as sensitive information being on the email server that was pulled from Clinton's private server.

DA's being interviewed laughed at this.

I'm blown away at the blatant lies of Mrs Hillary Clinton and nothing ever done. Who frightened Mr James Comey? I mean he owes her nothing. Someone in control has some hardcore powers or Mr Comey is (sad to say) insider and purchased help by Obama.

Jump to 4:26 seconds I messed up the time thing

Post last edited by Totse 2001 at 2017-02-20T04:54:40.172244+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Comey's on the board of HSBC bank from memory, which is involved in a lot of shady deals with the clinton foundation
    Lol I Wonder what happened to him. For the second half of hillary's campaign he looked fucking terrified every time he gave a public announcement
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Faggot Comey needs to be shot for treason.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thatsMYdog Yung Blood
    Do you really think this fear mongering is going to change anyones mind?. Comey is a Trump supporter and there is a clear divide among the factions going on at the highest levels in the federal government.

The two sides are the FBI vs the CIA. During the election the FBI was doing things to make Clinton look bad. You would think the CIA would support a republican but they were all in for Hillary, this is because most of the appointed officials are from an 8 year Obama white house and a lot of those staffers worked for Bill Clinton as well.
    Originally posted by thatsMYdog Do you really think this fear mongering is going to change anyones mind?. Comey is a Trump supporter and there is a clear divide among the factions going on at the highest levels in the federal government.

The two sides are the FBI vs the CIA. During the election the FBI was doing things to make Clinton look bad. You would think the CIA would support a republican but they were all in for Hillary, this is because most of the appointed officials are from an 8 year Obama white house and a lot of those staffers worked for Bill Clinton as well.

Cuck'd
    Originally posted by thatsMYdog The two sides are the FBI vs the CIA.

lol, no
    actually, to clarify

Comey in no way backs Trump; the leadership of both the FBI and NSA are against him, the leaks relating to Hillary were the result of an internal revolt in the FBI (and some pushing from the NYPD or whoever it was that found Weiner's laptop) due to Comey's perceived extreme bias in bringing charges, and I doubt he (Trump) can expect much similar support now
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Up to Trump, everything was just a dog and pony show for the people, even Gowdy and Co.. It was all just a setup. An act. Their only real intention was to get Hillary off, while pretending to be outraged that she was free.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Faggot Comey needs to be shot for treason.

I can only agree that he should be ashamed for even saying "No D.A. would ever touch this case" when several D.A. were laughing while members of a News Panel saying "He's not a D.A., How would he know what a D.A. would do".

I myself feel he may not of been a treasonous but he did look a bit frightened while delivering his decision which makes me question if he is one or if he was threatened by a big invisible boogieman that controls society which some call the illuminati. So in short.. it's time to kill this boogieman now. Don't be a coward Mr Comey. I mean you have a lot of power.
Jump to Top