User Controls

Choose Your Own Adventure

Incessant African Astronaut
    Hi,

Should I go to Barnes and Noble and get sushi after or should I stay home and clean my kitchen and make a gluten free pizza and some gluten free bread?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Barnes and Noble sells sushi now 😳🤢

make glutton free beard
    No there's just a restaurant across the street I wanted to try
    Definitely the right choice. Replaced my book I lost on the plane and had a really nice meal. I didn't expect to like this place as much as I did but I was willing to experiment.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Throw a brick at your neighbour's kids
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra Throw a brick at your neighbour's kids

If my old upstairs neighbors still lived here I would. Those kids were freaking elephant bowlers.
    Originally posted by aldra Throw a brick at your neighbour's kids

why do you have this cravings to hurt kids.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why do you have this cravings to hurt kids.

fuck you I get to choose the adventure
    Originally posted by aldra fuck you I get to choose the adventure

what else do you want to do to kids.
    you don't get to just flip to the back of the book
    we scroll and swipe now
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i went to a great antifa protest yesterday although it was almost like a BLM / antifa crossover but im not complaining
    Originally posted by A College Professor i went to a great antifa protest yesterday although it was almost like a BLM / antifa crossover but im not complaining

I feel like you're either making fun of me or baiting me with this post. Either way I'm not complaining about getting that attention so... Cool
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Incessant I feel like you're either making fun of me or baiting me with this post. Either way I'm not complaining about getting that attention so… Cool

wat, it's not making fun of you. and how do you mean baiting?
    🤨
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Incessant Hi,

Should I go to Barnes and Noble and get sushi after or should I stay home and clean my kitchen and make a gluten free pizza and some gluten free bread?

Skip a meal and suck on some nigger dick instead
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Women who low-key flex and brag about their mundane daily activities are so insecure it's pathetic to see happen.

Boring ass bitches.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tell me a joke that you would tell if you were to do stand-up comedy
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Women who low-key flex and brag about their mundane daily activities are so insecure it's pathetic to see happen.

Boring ass bitches.

Wow, I thought it was some kid with an edgy user name, instead, your woman hating statements make it obvious we have an actual rapist onboard. Pretty sick.
    Originally posted by Murk Lore Wow, I thought it was some kid with an edgy user name, instead, your woman hating statements make it obvious we have an actual rapist onboard. Pretty sick.

WTF there's a real life racist sneaking around amongst us?
Jump to Top