User Controls

my sister got a new house

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

the garage will take two cars, the dumster is pink and no im not invited to thanksgiving because i made a few jokes that weren't anti trump, over the years

and now apparently because of htat ive been pro trump and pro maga since day one when i literally didnt even vote for him even though i think hes funny
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Move over dis old house!

is there a Mr. Sister??? Asking 4 a friend
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    The garage is bigger than the house what the heck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I'm sorry but your sister looks like a mean lady.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by A College Professor
    the garage will take two cars, the dumster is pink and no im not invited to thanksgiving because i made a few jokes that weren't anti trump, over the years

and now apparently because of htat ive been pro trump and pro maga since day one when i literally didnt even vote for him even though i think hes funny

Your sister not only looks like a cunt she sounds like one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I am DEEPLY offended and that's not even my sister. I can tell she has a nice smile she's just doing a resty bitch face which I'm pretty sure we all have one of those and if you don't well you're lucky and can thank the universe for giving you a face that looks beautiful all the time no matter what. I wasn't so lucky but that's just me
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I envision MmQ angrily rummaging though garbage making that post
    cigreting Dark Matter
    can me cum in it
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Go lay down
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I envision MmQ angrily rummaging though garbage making that post

You're not wrong. I'm pretty much angrily rummaging through garbage like 90% of the time. My homies call me Oscar
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    THE GROUCH. They are wrong.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DontTellEm THE GROUCH. They are wrong.

I'm just grouchy when I'm around them because I'm not close to YOU
    troon African Astronaut
    she has a face that makes me hope the house is too big for one person
    Ghost Black Hole
    No offense but if she wrestled me I would pretend to lose just so I could get pinned and then I would struggle so she does it harder
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Ghost No offense but if she wrestled me I would pretend to lose just so I could get pinned and then I would struggle so she does it harder

smdh, shes really strong
    Ghost Black Hole
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor

damn son, she literally bustin out of that dress and lookin pretty po’d is her name Karen by chance
    nice farmers tan tho
    Ghost Black Hole
    id feel honored just to sleep in that dumpster
    blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top