User Controls

There apparently was no singular bang

Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    No big bang.

The new telescope is causing a frenzy among scientist. Seems there were multiple explosions and different groups of galaxies are moving in different directions and the red/green or blue is not inclusive to it moving towards or away from us as believed before.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah its just a theory but they treat it like ther religion because it gives them direction in life, honestly who knows man a lot of those so called scientists dont know shit from shinola

*a scientist with dollar signs in his eyes, looks at a man offering him a big bag of money ( funding for his research ) * YEAH ILL SETTLE THAT SCIENCE FER YA

meanwhile beto rork and the clintons are digging a new transcontinental secret pedophile tunnel to another pizza shop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah its just a theory but they treat it like ther religion because it gives them direction in life, honestly who knows man a lot of those so called scientists dont know shit from shinola

*a scientist with dollar signs in his eyes, looks at a man offering him a big bag of money ( funding for his research ) * YEAH ILL SETTLE THAT SCIENCE FER YA

meanwhile beto rork and the clintons are digging a new transcontinental secret pedophile tunnel to another pizza shop

Is beto really involved in this? The media reported on his zok'esque dark humor of backing over children which I hope was just shit humor over him actually bragging of an incident which if researched for facts wouldn't come up because perhaps he did it outside of Texas

Anyways it's funny you mentioned money because this is why after WW2 scientist heard the US would have big dollars to fund ( which means paychecks to scientist) over Russian "here you get free eastern 3 bedroom, 2 bath) over $$ the US would offer and Scientist were shot and killed trying to hop over the iron curtain

But yeah. The arrogance of nerds who can't see that there is an amazing great creator of intelligent design over just a big chemical bang and chance
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    nah i dunno other than he used to supposedly be a totse-goatse , i just wanted to say "fuckin beto man"
    Originally posted by A College Professor nah i dunno other than he used to supposedly be a totse-goatse , i just wanted to say "fuckin beto man"

He's far left.

"The new left"
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah its just a theory but they treat it like ther religion because it gives them direction in life, honestly who knows man a lot of those so called scientists dont know shit from shinola

That last part was funny even though it's not true.
    Ghost Black Hole
    the big bouncing betty
Jump to Top