User Controls

Beto FLIPS Trump voters in STUNNING town hall appearance

Steven African Astronaut
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Beto FLIPS Trump voters in STUNNING town hall appearance
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    51st,,, out of 50,, that faggot cant count
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    flipping people... sounds violent
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT 51st,,, out of 50,, that faggot cant count

blue wins nationwide!
    Steven African Astronaut
    go team blue!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    best get ready for 6 more years of TRUMP
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT best get ready for 6 more years of TRUMP

doubt it lol he's goin to prison soon
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Dudes literally the fucking worst fuck that dude fr
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    obvious liberal is obvious
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by POLECAT best get ready for 6 more years of TRUMP

You must be referring to an at least six year prison sentence. Trumps current legal team includes a Florida insurance lawyer who’s never had a federal case, a past general counsel for a parking-garage company and a former host at far-right One America News. I guess it’s lucky for him his complexion is a good match for the orange jumpsuit he’ll be wearing for his next “term”.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    "fuckin beto, man"
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Haxxor You must be referring to an at least six year prison sentence. Trumps current legal team includes a Florida insurance lawyer who’s never had a federal case, a past general counsel for a parking-garage company and a former host at far-right One America News. I guess it’s lucky for him his complexion is a good match for the orange jumpsuit he’ll be wearing for his next “term”.

Trump set the DOJ and FBI up when he left office to expose their corruption and political bias and the overconfident bitches took the bait.
    Everything they do boomerangs right back in their ugly faces ten times harder.
    thinking Trump will go to jail for actually doing wrong are fools who do not follow the day to day of the MAGA party and the court cases or the constitution, you think the USA is a democracy when its a constitutional Republic, if you knew the difference you would know the truth but you don't so you spout foolishness and refuse to open your eyes to the actual TRUTH. go on believing the dems and globalists and wait till January 6th cuz I'm tellin you morons TRUMP is coming back for 6 more years
    Steven African Astronaut
    Trump flew to DC today in a surprise visit.

Still wearing golf clothes.

On a rainy day.

Immediately gets into black SUV.

Mike Lindell said he's going to be reinstated today lmaoooo.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Mike Lindell is always right.
    Steven African Astronaut
    red wave everyone!
    Steven African Astronaut
    Trump is going to arrest Biden at his inauguration on the 6th can't wait!!!!!!

Oh...

wait...
Jump to Top