User Controls

Bill 14-88 "Civil Tourism"

Ghost Black Hole
    I propose all first world white countries, USA, Australia, UK, Canada, France, Denmark, New Zealand, etc all join together and pass a trade legislation that forces all trade partners with said nations to agree to not prosecute tourists from white countries for minor offenses like drug possession, public intoxication, breaking a car window or bitch slapping a police officer, etc in any country said tourist is visiting.

because 1, fuck these immigrants and their backwards faggot laws like that place in Africa where benadryl is illegal.. umm NO IT'S NOT, i'm white so you can all fuck off. 2) they send enough people to our countries to act like asshats and treated justly, it's kinda unfair how we have blonde white women in mexican/thai/african prisons for some bullshit like hash possession or getting into a scuffle with some uppity local.

If you ask me your local monkey handsome and well tanned individual nigger police should not be allowed to even lay a hand on our pure white skin without causing an international incident. If you want to be part of the global economy and white first world technology sharing you have to agree to this, or you can go fuck yourself and go trade with the darkies and get ripped off by them and go visit their country with shitty laws like India where you can't legally drink.

I am NEVER going to a country that doesn't "allow" me to drink alcohol. They are lucky that we "allow" them to even exist and not have a hellstorm of fire and death raining upon them and their children every day until their entire universe is reduced to nothing but a smoldering pile of rubble and ash

They should only be allowed to go after murderers or nonces

https://www.jta.org/2022/09/07/global/goyim-defense-league-founder-arrested-in-poland-after-demonstrating-outside-auschwitz

The founder of the American extremist group Goyim Defense League says he was arrested in Poland this week after demonstrating in front of the Auschwitz-Birkenau former extermination and concentration camp.

Jon Minadeo Jr. posted about his arrest on Gab, the social media platform favored by right-wing extremists barred from other platforms, on Sunday. He said he had been charged with “(((Hate Speech))) regarding Aushwitz,” using a parenthetical notation adopted by neo-Nazis to identify jedis online and misspelling the Nazi concentration camp in which more than 1 million people were murdered during the Holocaust.

The Polish national police did not immediately respond to a request for comment. But the Polish penal code includes penalties for anyone who “propagates a fascist or another totalitarian state or calls for hatred against national, ethnic, racial or religious differences.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19717932/brit-pensioner-paraded-hood-after-arrested-india-drug-bust/

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The French are not white.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    as a feminist I have to agree with the spirit of your proposal, OP
    Originally posted by A College Professor As a beta bitch boi I have to agree with the spirit of your proposal, OP

FTFY
    Ghost Black Hole
    I am not against sending CHinese "dissidents" back to China to be human rights abused. Not my problem, we aren't a sanctuary. And we want our people back from China too

https://news.yahoo.com/china-opened-overseas-police-stations-154545452.html

Originally posted by Speedy Parker FTFY

You are either pro feminist and anti tranny or you are anti feminist and pro tranny. Pick one, you can't be both.

Originally posted by Ghost I am not against sending CHinese "dissidents" back to China to be human rights abused. Not my problem, we aren't a sanctuary. And we want our people back from China too

https://news.yahoo.com/china-opened-overseas-police-stations-154545452.html

You are either pro feminist and anti tranny or you are anti feminist and pro tranny. Pick one, you can't be both.

You have no say in the matter. Sit...
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's just an idea

are ideas illegal now too? YOu gonna call the cops on me pussy rat faggit bitch?
    :?
    Bradley Black Hole
    ratface is so mean to his snitchin uncle badtouch
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost

XY people have a penis, a prostate, and a bum, while doubleXers have just a vagina and a bum, and 99% of them won't let you near the bum.

It's obvious who wins in this race.
    Originally posted by Ghost It's just an idea

are ideas illegal now too? YOu gonna call the cops on me pussy rat faggit bitch?
    :?

That depends, are you wanted? Is there a reward? How much? Dead or alive?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley ratface is so mean to his snitchin uncle badtouch

I only had aunt's and they never molested me but I did see ones tits once by accident

Originally posted by Speedy Parker That depends, are you wanted? Is there a reward? How much? Dead or alive?

yeah wanted for strangling your mother with a giant penis
    Originally posted by Ghost I only had aunt's and they never molested me but I did see ones tits once by accident

yeah wanted for strangling your mother with a giant penis

That might have upset me in 1976. But I doubt it.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Is that when you started your criminal informant career with the federal government?
    Originally posted by Ghost Is that when you started your criminal informant career with the federal government?

It was a hobby kid, a profitable hobby. You know, the kind of thing you because it's fun.
    Ghost Black Hole
    how is dialing 911 and saying "I got some valuable info if you got some doe ray me" a hobby?

How is spending time for such a freedom violating scummy thing where you gotta constantly monitor people and pay attention to the law and what/what isn't illegal fun? Sounds like a headache and a good way to end up in hell for all eternity
    Originally posted by Ghost how is dialing 911 and saying "I got some valuable info if you got some doe ray me" a hobby?

How is spending time for such a freedom violating scummy thing where you gotta constantly monitor people and pay attention to the law and what/what isn't illegal fun? Sounds like a headache and a good way to end up in hell for all eternity

Hell isn't real the money was. Get over kid, I'll never be ashamed of it. It was easy money in my spare time.
    Stamp your feet some more Oppie.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Don't tell me what to do
    Originally posted by Ghost Don't tell me what to do

You were clenching and unclenching your fists when you said that wasn't you...probably your butt cheeks too.
    Ghost Black Hole
    nope I was doing wrist rotations

i made an afk machine so I can get my double sand boost and im taking a break, too much video games
    wrists are getting sore, this shit ain't normal

Jump to Top