User Controls

Hi Guys!!!!

Octavian. Houston
    Hope everyone is well.

Before I start I must give my condolences to our most gracious, newly appointed, King Charles III. His mother, our beloved Queen, served the realm and inspired many for 70 years. May she rest in peace.

I see not much has changed, Candy still triggers the butt hurt masses. Good Work.

Bradley, congratulations on your sobriety. I hope you keep it up. I myself am still sober and attend regular AA/ NA meets. The craving is still there but we must continue the fight. I fill my time reading/ playing PS5/PC games although I try to limit my time to more productive activities a la learning. I still split my time helping kids on the the weekend and also adults with complex needs. I have kept up the day trading so bills getting paid but I work self employed, no exposure to high roller, Cocaine snorting whore bags like my past life.

Oh,I'm close to getting my son back! The courts saw through my ovary donor's lies, and that she's a complete whore I was right for leaving all those years ago despite my being a drug addict loser ha-ha. My son is 8 tomorrow and although I won't see him, I look forward to becoming apart of his life. My mother told me the teachers say he has, "extraordinary intelligence" for his age, which could not make me more prouder.

So how is everyone? I hope you are all well. This transition has made me reflect on my former self, how much of an ass hole I actually was; and how much I have changed and how much more I would like to change more. The way I spoke to people, treated girls and my complete hedonistic, self destructive cunt-ness. Anyways I hope the remaining survivors are in good health and continue Jeff's legacy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nice alt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Unthanked.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Nice alt

which one he’s got like 10?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    coming back here is going to torpedo your recovery
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra coming back here is going to torpedo your recovery

You are literally the dumbest fuck.
    Steven African Astronaut
    https://soundcloud.com/user-214875931/octavian-1
    Steven African Astronaut
    missed you man
    Originally posted by Steven You are literally the dumbest fuck.

why don't you surprise us and post something that's not gay and retarded
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra why don't you surprise us and post something that's not gay and retarded

I don't care about what you think aldra.

I care about what you feel.
    > unsurprised
    Steven African Astronaut
    https://soundcloud.com/user-214875931/aldra
    Haxxor Space Nigga

Originally posted by Steven 3 drink rule

Originally posted by Steven 3 drink rule broken

Looks like it
    lol I forgot about that
    Steven African Astronaut
    dam i sing so much better now

I practiced.

Sing from the stomach and annunciate with your mouth
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Haxxor Looks like it

You don't know my rules lol.

3oz per drinks.

I did 4.

My rule is still 1 bottle a month and I have stuck to that.

I let myself abuse it as I want :)
    Octavian. Houston
    Ok so here is a pic of me and some random girl I fuck from time to time. True &Z legends will know that is Oct.

Haxxor Space Nigga
    I’ll alert the media.
    Ghost Black Hole

I stopped doing hard drugs for years and never felt like I had to quit a computer forum that doesn't even exist and is only numbers on a hard drive somewhere

imagine being so weak and small
    are you on meth right now though
Jump to Top