Steven African Astronaut
    9/8

9 + 8 = 17

Q

9/8 is also international star trek day, the day the first episode aired

Star trek is a show about a globalist liberal cabal that helps aliens

They literally have a world government in this show

this is not a coincidence

Star Trek was worked on by Futurama creator Andrew Zimby Geralt who has done the scripting for a lot of the things SImpsons/Futurama predicted

George Soros helped fund all of these programs

it was also raining int he UK yesterdai which is the 8th section on an astrological tectonics chart.

This is all too much to be a mere coincidence. I think she was killed. Probably by ant-fa
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Steven African Astronaut
    ant farm
    blaster master victim of incest
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Steven African Astronaut
    heard Joe Biden was going to be at the funeral.

Joe Biden = born in 1942-1=1941

Queen = Born in 1926

17 year difference.

Q is among us.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by lockedin It was the j00s

yea they control all of the mediums even mainstream mediums like acrylic paints.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Wariat =

value of 72

There are 72 hours in a 3 day period

It was 3 days from the new Prime Minister being appointed to the new King being appointed.

This is part of why Poland has been helping Ukranians so hard. Its a cover up by the FBI.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the queen's not dead she just shed her skin
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra the queen's not dead she just shed her skin

yea well dead people shed their skin too
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    Originally posted by blaster master Someone call 14k15 and get him to set the record straight for us.

Today is 9/9 which Is the second anniversary of Hell-Sky over San Francisco in 2020

It's the day of crowning King Charles III

However The Queen didn't die on 9/8 but rather early morning 9/7 which was still 9/6 in the late evening USA

So it's O as in Oh-No, But anyways. (Cause we're American?)

Incessant African Astronaut
    People are saying the queen was trying to hold on and not die that day so that she wouldn't reincarnate as Trisha Paytas' new daughter. But she didn't succeed.
    Originally posted by Incessant People are saying the queen was trying to hold on and not die that day so that she wouldn't reincarnate as Trisha Paytas' new daughter. But she didn't succeed.

Fuck yeah. I love these Cheesy Potato Flautas

Originally posted by Murk Lore Fuck yeah. I love these Cheesy Potato Flautas

With a side of botox.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Steven ant farm

Antfarm Dickhole is a movie about a bullied man who kills people with his dick ants (the ants that live in his dick), and murder is a crime. In 2001, Alien Ant Farm released their smash hit cover of Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson. 9/11 happened in 2001, and is 3 days after the day of Her Majesty Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of her other realms and territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth Defender of the Faith and Supreme Governor of the Church of England's death (the All-Seeing Eye on a TRIangular pyramid and Jesus' resurrection on the third day). Her son, the now King (Long Live His Majesty Charles III, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of his other realms and territories King, Head of the Commonwealth Defender of the Faith and Supreme Governor of the Church of England!) is a pedophile.

Going back to the first sentence, I speak of a bullied man. More often than not it is CHILDREN who are the victims of bullying, not grown men. Children are also notable for not having gone through puberty yet, and therefore could be said to be "smooth" (y'know... down there). The Royal Family are also all Reptilian aliens. So ALIEN ANT FARM released a song about a SMOOTH CRIMINAL (a criminal who commits crimes against the "smooth" perhaps?) 21 years before the death of Her Majesty the Queen, the same year during which 9/11 occurred, which occurred 3 days after Her Majesty's unfortunate demise.

COINCIDENCE? NO.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson With a side of botox.

I don't care what she did to her face, I like her recipe showing how to !ake these.
    Originally posted by Murk Lore I don't care what she did to her face, I like her recipe showing how to !ake these.

It starts with the face and ends with the Flautas
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai Antfarm Dickhole is a movie about a bullied man who kills people with his dick ants (the ants that live in his dick), and murder is a crime. In 2001, Alien Ant Farm released their smash hit cover of Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson. 9/11 happened in 2001, and is 3 days after the day of Her Majesty Elizabeth II, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of her other realms and territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth Defender of the Faith and Supreme Governor of the Church of England's death (the All-Seeing Eye on a TRIangular pyramid and Jesus' resurrection on the third day). Her son, the now King (Long Live His Majesty Charles III, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of his other realms and territories King, Head of the Commonwealth Defender of the Faith and Supreme Governor of the Church of England!) is a pedophile.

Going back to the first sentence, I speak of a bullied man. More often than not it is CHILDREN who are the victims of bullying, not grown men. Children are also notable for not having gone through puberty yet, and therefore could be said to be "smooth" (y'know… down there). The Royal Family are also all Reptilian aliens. So ALIEN ANT FARM released a song about a SMOOTH CRIMINAL (a criminal who commits crimes against the "smooth" perhaps?) 21 years before the death of Her Majesty the Queen, the same year during which 9/11 occurred, which occurred 3 days after Her Majesty's unfortunate demise.

COINCIDENCE? NO.

yea man
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It starts with the face and ends with the Flautas

I bet them Botox lips are good at sucking dick

Steak (Flautas) and a blowjob day. When is S&BJ day anyways?
Jump to Top