User Controls

Poll: ?

How would you like to die?

Steven African Astronaut
    ?
    Kafka sweaty
    Conscious, pain is okay, but not something where there’s a chance of living. No hanging or jumping.

I thought I was going to die because of drugs, throat swelled and I couldn’t breathe. My ex was holding me so I felt safe and warm and loved, was high af and thought I was about to die, it felt great.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka Conscious, pain is okay, but not something where there’s a chance of living. No hanging or jumping.

I thought I was going to die because of drugs, throat swelled and I couldn’t breathe. My ex was holding me so I felt safe and warm and loved, was high af and thought I was about to die, it felt great.

what drugs tho?

I'd love a nitrous oxide tank to drift away into the sun with
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    When you say pigs , do you mean pork fat like "from excessive bacon consumption" or by The Police or an actual piggy attacking you like a wild bore?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    oven
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Steven what drugs tho?

I'd love a nitrous oxide tank to drift away into the sun with

Coke, it was my first time and did a lot, with weed and alcohol. Think it was mixing it with alcohol that made my throat swell.
    Kafka sweaty
    Idk if it was a normal reaction, I collapsed. She said I should have been bouncing off the walls but that wasn’t the case.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Ever read Ubik?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *geneva convention violation
    Originally posted by mmQ oven

Counter racist output
    Originally posted by aldra *geneva convention violation

Counter racist output suspectd
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Peacefully and in old age. Hope to be surrounded by family and friends. Id rather go at home than in a hospital if at all possible
    Old, rich, isolated from world chaos while observing it on TV when I chose to and peacefully in my sleep.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Murk Lore Old, rich, isolated from world chaos while observing it on TV when I chose to and peacefully in my sleep.

fag
    Kafka sweaty
    I don’t get why people want to go quietly or in comfort. The last thing I want to experience is life and to be able to contemplate my death and be with myself. I want my last conversation to be with myself not loved ones, that’s the person you never get to know. If you’re comfortable then you’re already dead.
    Kafka sweaty
    If you’re hacked to death, that’s the only chance you’ll get to know what that feels like.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra fag

I been salty for too long. I'm gonna pamper myself for a while
    Originally posted by Kafka I don’t get why people want to go quietly or in comfort. The last thing I want to experience is life and to be able to contemplate my death and be with myself. I want my last conversation to be with myself not loved ones, that’s the person you never get to know. If you’re comfortable then you’re already dead.

Look. No one dies peaceful or painless. It's a lie they tell us as kids so we won't cry over the chaotic stress and pain beyond anything we ever experienced of our dying friends and family
    Kafka sweaty
    Pain can only get to a certain point then it turns into euphoria.
    Kafka sweaty
    I can hypnotise myself to not feel it but usually hold my breath so I’ll probably pass out.
Jump to Top