User Controls

PST extract

"So I don't want bacteria ridden water around right? Could I simply make the tea like normal and use everclear instead? Then let it evaporate so that I just have the powder. Would the alcohol destroy the morphine/codeine? What other common alkaloids would be in there? I was also thinking about just fridgin' the tea or even putting it in the freezer with a bit of alcohol to NEG any bacteria growth. I don't want to boil it because then they've still got their toxic shits (although I'm not entirely sure why its toxic or what bacteria shit exactly.) Plus then I lose some of the goodies to the heat.

Any suggestions/ideas? Anyone ever done anything like this before."

-SWIM, March 5th 2019 in his address to Congress
    Why evap off the alcohol? Just neck it all. Alcohol + opiates is a great combo
    Originally posted by reject Why evap off the alcohol? Just neck it all. Alcohol + opiates is a great combo

always been worried too drink while on oxys , but damn does it sound fun
    Originally posted by reject Why evap off the alcohol? Just neck it all. Alcohol + opiates is a great combo

Because I like keeping my peas and carrots separate.

How much alcohol would I need to keep it sterile do you think? If I can keep a dose close to one or two shots it would be nice. Much more would be blegh. I'm personally not a huge fan of alcohol, even with opiates. I think it feels dirty.
    For what it's worth, I've done cwe's through moldy socks and it's never done me any harm
    That sounds fucking gross m8.
    Yea, but, we're niggas
    Maybe you are, I have stomach problems and will be sick for two days if I eat too much Chinese food, so I gotta be careful with this stuff.
    Weak. I've cwe'd old moldy socks trying to get the last bit of codeine or dhc out. The water was a murky browney yellow colour but it did me no harm. I've got a body made of pure steel.

In fact it actually made it taste ever so slightly better
    Oh lord you're serious. Why didn't you just use a fucking clean sock. Or a towel. What's wrong with you?
    Because the old cwe extract was in a few socks that had been festering for weeks, so I cwe'd the extract, dunked the socks in water to get any residue codeine/dhc that has been absorbed by the socks and then drank it.

As I say, it made it taste better
    This is why I wonder why I'm still alive
    As low as I've been in my life, I am proud to say I have never made tea from dirty socks.

Did it work?
    To some extent yea.

I'd do it again
    record it for the world if you do
    I'd rather the world didn't have pictorial evidence of my degeneracy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    cwe its fine wif tap woter is better cuz is got more nuclaton sites for para cristalz
    Originally posted by reject

Fuck I wish codeine was otc in the us
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol y tho u only get 8mg per 20000 paracetemol
Jump to Top