User Controls

The Queen is (nearly) dead, long live the King

Looks like Liz is about to take the long walk into the unknown.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-62834633
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    e-gad

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    The queen cant die.

Even princess diana said they werent 'fully human' and apparently drinking scared infant blood and other body parts/organs is the key to longevity.

Who knew the catholics and british royalty got that right.

Oh yah i did bcuz they r all chomos and children murderers.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The queen? I never voted for her
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RIPtotse The queen cant die.

Even princess diana said they werent 'fully human' and apparently drinking scared infant blood and other body parts/organs is the key to longevity.

The queen is Q 😳
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I like how there was a meme that basically said "the queen killed and ate a dozen children from a residential school in 1955" or something and Facebook "fact checkers" just said "the queen was in the area at the time but no evidence exists of her eating the children"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Maybe because she ATE the evidence
    I assume she had HP sauce with them.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Looks like Liz is about to take the long walk into the unknown.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-62834633

shes a woman.

the path she be taking is undeniable.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny shes a woman.

the path she be taking is undeniable.

Many say she's a liserd.
    troon African Astronaut
    You're just grieving. You don't mean the things you say.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse The queen cant die.

QAnon conspiracy^^^
    Steven African Astronaut
    muh adrenochrome
    I've been anti Queen since the day she nearly ran me over (Rather her driver did)
    Steven African Astronaut
    muh annunaki
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've been anti Queen since the day she nearly ran me over (Rather her driver did)

It's weird that you guys still have a royal family at all.
    Originally posted by Steven It's weird that you guys still have a royal family at all.

They bring in a lot of money, tourism and negotiated international trade deals...they pay for themselves 10 fold.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've been anti Queen since the day she nearly ran me over (Rather her driver did)

that was her driver, he'd have been a hard military man. her royal highness would have asked him to be careful. she's like that, all motherly but stern, gawdbless'er.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson They bring in a lot of money, estate revenues and international arms deals…they pay themselves 10 fold.
    Originally posted by troon that was her driver, he'd have been a hard military man. her royal highness would have asked him to be careful. she's like that, all motherly but stern, gawdbless'er.

It was in the Isle of Mann when I was about 5. She was doing a "tour" there and I ran out in front of the car...the driver braked hard..she got out and asked if I was ok. I just ran off back to my parents. My dad said to me "she's going to have you put in the tower of London now and chop your head off".
Jump to Top