User Controls

Was high in car with ppl, beep beep in car something passed a cop WEED UP ASS

Dissociator African Astronaut
    My bro was like, cops cant search your balls or whatever. so then I put the bag up my ass
    they prob think I'm weird now
    RestStop Space Nigga
    SHoulda slammed it in the snatch of a slampig, TOPS though!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    sounds like the story circulating and on radio of brother ate evidence out of his brothers asshole" story. to close to it.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    wat??? this really happened.

go on about that story
    Originally posted by Dissociator wat??? this really happened.

go on about that story

OK.. so the one brother shoved drugs up ass, and the cop had them handcuffed in the back of the car and requested a K9 unit to roll out for the sniffer dog. so the brother holding drugs in his spidey-hole asked his brother to get rid of the evidence. the other brother said "How in the fuck am I going to do that. I think it's pretty obvious what Brother with stash asked brother 2 to do! If I was brother 2, i would say.. 2 brothers are going to Jail.. one brother is getting out tonight on bond the other not so much. :D
    if its weed you can just swallow it
    Originally posted by Actor if its weed you can just swallow it

from his asshole?
    Originally posted by Dissociator My bro was like, cops cant search your balls or whatever. so then I put the bag up my ass
    they prob think I'm weird now

If they call a k9 and the dog smells drugs on your seat they'll drive you to the hospital, put a tube up your ass, and vacuum out any drugs. 100% serious.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    rule #1` nevver get cought by no 1`one even if u has to hide the wee up ur bum
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u knw wht i mean why u olways gotta keep ur bum cleen
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol his mandem r gonna make him scrub the nugs wif blue duck
Jump to Top