User Controls

The Illustrious Tales of Jigaboo Johnson

Steven African Astronaut
    Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away, on a dark and stormy night, the pale moonlight beamed through the window of an English Chippy Chop Lick Lock suck my balls lol.
    Originally posted by Steven Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away, on a dark and stormy night, the pale moonlight beamed through the window of an English Chippy Chop Lick Lock suck my balls lol.

There was a young man named Jiggaboo Johnson
    Many compared him to a more handsome Charles Bronson
    Quick of wit and sharp as a pin
    When it came to ridiculing nerds on NIS he'd always win

One such nerd by the name of Smeagol
    Thought he'd have a go and challenged the NiS Beadle
    Sadly smeagol's challenge was weak and naive
    and Jiggaboo destroyed him you better believe

Smeagol got mad and started a thread
    fantasizing about Jigga, that fine white bread
    Jigga retorted with an off the cuff poem
    That further ridiculed smeagol and definitely...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    smegmas obsession with several posters here makes one question why his self esteem is so poor
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Haxxor smegmas obsession with several posters here makes one question why his self esteem is so poor

projection lol

I am the best poster here.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Jigs is a good gont
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Steven projection lol

I am the best poster here.

Ur quite the competitive lad, young man. Ur dreaming big and shooting for the stars. 👍🌟⭐🌞
    WellHung Black Hole
    Jiggy just wanna have fun, and i recommend that no one try n stop him, folks. Swing down to the cherry stop and let Jiggy ride, Clyde.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Jiggy just wanna have fun, and i recommend that no one try n stop him, folks. Swing down to the cherry stop and let Jiggy ride, Clyde.

Did you speak at your grandmother's funeral and share a few anecdotes from your time together?
    Originally posted by mmQ Did you speak at your grandmother's funeral and share a few anecdotes from your time together?

he talked about fucking niggers
Jump to Top