User Controls

Fona 9-7-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning friends.
    Woke up bright and early today so I could take my girlfriend's dog to the vet for an allergy shot.
    I left her dog there so I could go home and have some peace and quiet.
    The kid's birthday is in 1 week and I don't know what to get her.
    Last year was easy because she didn't have so much stuff already but now there are not many toys for her age that she doesn't already have.
    Was thinking on getting her a camera because she really likes looking at pictures and maybe she would like taking pictures too.
    Work went well last night although slightly busier than expected.
    Today should be smooth though.
    Anyways, I've got a decent amount of time before work and should probably try to figure out something around here to do.
    I guess I'll start with buying a couple birthday presents and then maybe move on to a chore or 2.
    Kind of hungry though and really want to gobble a bunch of food and take a mid morning nap.
    Mowed the grass.
    Did the dishes.
    Got the trash out.
    Ordered the kid a digital camera for her birthday.
    Bradley Black Hole
    What kinda camera? Isn't she like 4?
    Originally posted by Bradley What kinda camera? Isn't she like 4?

It's a dumb shitty kids camera that probably will break in a month but that's okay because she will be bored with it after a day.
    It's hard buying stuff for young kids as they don't yet have the skills needed to operate or play with fun toys so they are pretty much left with random plastic crap toys that make noises at them.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bro do something with her. Fuck a gift. Take her to a museum and let her get an educational book about a subject she likes then read with her little parts of the book. She gets one page you get one page. That's what the child (assuming she likes you) wants more than anything. Experiences, bonding, learning and continuance of those 3 things with you.

I recommend butterflies or dinosaurs.
    Coloring books and crayons/ felt tipped pens are still a great gift for young kids
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Space/stars is a good one too.
    Originally posted by Bradley Bro do something with her. Fuck a gift. Take her to a museum and let her get an educational book about a subject she likes then read with her little parts of the book. She gets one page you get one page. That's what the child (assuming she likes you) wants more than anything. Experiences, bonding, learning and continuance of those 3 things with you.

That's so wrong Brad.
    You'd think that's what a kid would want but it is far from the truth.
    They just want unicorn poop slime and someone to bring them snacks on demand.
    Any and all outings usually go to shit within an hour.
    They don't appreciate that kind of stuff.
    Originally posted by Bradley Space/stars is a good one too.

Yeah, maybe she wants some of those glow in the dark starts on her ceiling.
    I mean, she already has a projector that does that and moves though...
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley Bro do something with her. Fuck a gift. Take her to a museum and let her get an educational book about a subject she likes then read with her little parts of the book. She gets one page you get one page. That's what the child (assuming she likes you) wants more than anything. Experiences, bonding, learning and continuance of those 3 things with you.

How many kids do you have?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top