User Controls

trump

Steven African Astronaut
    Steven African Astronaut
    trumpies lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    he burst into flames because he is a pant fire liar that hacked the election with his friend putler and xing
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Imagine your hero being a decrepit corrupt pedophile politician.

Imagine the mind.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Imagine your hero being a decrepit corrupt pedophile politician.

Imagine the mind.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    if you did cocazine with the elites they would say Oh man those 16 year olds are developing earlier and earlier dont u think so star trek?

Iff you say no they call you a fag afraid of some real tight cunt and don't invite you to the other party.

and if you say yes...

Originally posted by Donald Trump Imagine your hero being a decrepit corrupt pedophile politician.

Imagine the mind.

lolol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    well, at least he didn't shake hands with any ghosts or suck any fingers today
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Ghost if you did cocazine with the elites they would say Oh man those 16 year olds are developing earlier and earlier dont u think so star trek?

Iff you say no they call you a fag afraid of some real tight cunt and don't invite you to the other party.

and if you say yes…

lol imagine thwt ukrianian 15 yo who wants to meet me todsy being wt wuch a party. who wants to be a programmer btw.
    Originally posted by Wariat lol imagine thwt ukrianian 15 yo who wants to meet me todsy being wt wuch a party. who wants to be a programmer btw.

She doesn't want to meet you and she wont.
    how do u know doe? she daid in 5/6 time or bad translarion i assumed o clock but she meant in hrs and ive been waiting since.
    Originally posted by Wariat how do u know doe? she daid in 5/6 time or bad translarion i assumed o clock but she meant in hrs and ive been waiting since.

It's a guess based on your success rate so far...If she shows up take a pic of you both and I'll admit I was wrong.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "I'll meet you at 5-6"

"5-6 what?"

"time"
    im used to 5 being 5 pm but in poland they usually call it 17 but i realized too late.
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    Originally posted by Steven

Both sides are the 2 faces of Satan

They're both terrible people.

This is another wasted 4 years with complete destruction of the U.S. Economy as well as western worlds

I'm for green but to completely shut down the keystones and allow prices to have risen over covid and not make some decree to bring prices back to previous with a small percentage of adjustment falls on both

And lastly what kind of deals for profit made under both Rep n Rem
    Steven African Astronaut
    prices are falling tho
    WellHung Black Hole
    Steven believes that Donald Trump will eventually be sent to prison.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Steven believes that Donald Trump will eventually be sent to prison.

oh he will

Establishment Republicans will make sure of it too
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Steven oh he will

Establishment Republicans will make sure of it too

They want to wash their hands of his stink permanently.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Steven believes that Donald Trump will eventually be sent to prison.

Imagine
Jump to Top