User Controls

Poll: ???

What should happen to pedophiles?

Steven African Astronaut
    ???
    Ghost Black Hole
    we should be encouraging them to pull up kidnapper style in rape vans outside of schools when the bell rings like rodeo cowboys and lasso as many as they can dragging them away and we give all the kids target shooting lessons so every day after school the kids all line up in a line tactics formation and dressed up like 1777 Abraham Lincoln Soldiers of freedom fighting against the evil british nazis (thats right you can get children to learn history OUTSIDE OF A CLASSROOM)

Pros - Children learn sport shooting and confidence and independant thinking skills
    -less incidence of rape and molestation
    -increased morale
    -less pedophiles on the streets
    -less cost to the system from policing

Cons
    -Having daily or frequent shootouts involving hundreds of children still learning how to use rifles will probably be very chaotic and messy, do not live across the street
    -snowflakes would be triggered probably because they wanted to rape them kids and now little timmy has a bolt action rifle, self confidence skills and combat experience. any adult would think twice before messing with him

Anyone who wants to give teachers guns is probably a pedo. Yes lets lock a bunch of kids in a room with some liberal arts major and then give them a weapon

How about we give all the kids guns but it has a biometric lock on the holster that needs a parent permission, so when the school shooter starts popping off little timmy just has to phone his mom so she can unlock it and next thing you know its 1 gunman vs an entire mob of highly trained children that killed 14 pedophiles yesterday and still have that thirst for more blood so now they are chasing the shotoer around and THE SHOOTER IS NOW HIDING FROM THE CHILDREN like some lord of the flies

That's the kind of world I want to live in

NAH JUST GIVE LITTLE TIMMY AND IPAD AND MAKE HIM WATCH THE TWERKING BLADI SHARK ON YOUTUBE SO HE GROWS UP GAY AND GETS MOLESTED AND OVERDOSES ON FENTANYL LACED ROYDUST AFTER VOTING FOR HUNTER BIDEN TO MAKE CRACK LEGAL!!!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    rape their kids back is the only correct answer, because in these trying times of uncertain economic security a job creation program of any sort - even the kind that would employ our warioats and vindaloos - is net good.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    my 2024 election campaign:
    if elected, i will ensure 30 year old canadians can be president
    i will legalize retaliatory pedophilia and employ over a million uneployed pedophiles within my first 6 months of office

no more will the pedo show up to your child's playground in a ramshackle van and molest your child. they'll show up in a fancy van kitted out with the latest videogame consoles and rape your child - but only if you deserve it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Read that child soldier bool. Liked it a lot
    low effort attention seeking
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny low effort attention seeking

umad pedo?

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Steven I’m also a pedo

Originally posted by Haxxor
    Murk Lore African Astronaut [usually pique my undulation]
    Smoke from assault with sprinklers and alarm going off at the library where the NAMBLA table session was located.

No survivors
Jump to Top