User Controls

Thought I was a dumbfuck average 3rd world country ass nigga

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks there are young adults in my math class that are performing at the same level as myself. I said to one of them just now "Wow I didn't really know people in Haiti were as smart as you are."

she said "I am in top 1% of performers in my country due to my family having a private tutor and me going to a private school and it is still under worth what American institutions offer you for free."

I was like OH LOL So that means I, BradleyB, a broke nigga from the hood in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is as educated as the top 1% of a third world country's smartest students.

Not a blowjob but still makes me feel good. White People smart ya hurr
    Bradley Black Hole
    cuz i didn't have no private tutor, I didn't go to no french colonial boarding school for the bourgeois' children, I went to mufuckin Milwaukee Public School my nigga!!! Where teachers were still hitting kids in the 90s and the playground was unsafe at night.

HOLLER at ya boy!!! 70th street or die!!!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm so happy I"m not some dumbfuck freed slave froma third world shithole who wears flip flops and walks down a dirt road wondering when a bandito is gonna booka booka their pockets and leave them in a ditch.

God bless america!!! White people ruin everything!!!
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm so happy I"m not some dumbfuck freed slave froma third world shithole who wears flip flops and walks down a dirt road wondering when a bandito is gonna booka booka their pockets and leave them in a ditch.

God bless america!!! White people ruin everything!!!

banana wars
    Bradley Black Hole
    black people in my life have convinced em despite how pretty black girls are, I do NOT want a mulatto child.
    Bradley Black Hole
    that being said I love cubans, columbians, mexicans are OK, and ecuadorians, panamanians, pretty much all them brownfolk are A+ in my book except mexicans, they're just an A, I'll breed out any of those mufuckas gladly. Idgaf I'mma name my sons something really White like Aaron or William and my daughter something really Hispanic like "Margarita" or "Gloria" something with an -ia for sure
    Originally posted by Bradley I was like OH LOL So that means I, BradleyB, a broke nigga from the hood in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is as educated as the top 1% of a third world country's smartest students.

That's like saying your top retard in retard school...think about it...
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley Folks there are young adults in my math class that are performing at the same level as myself. I said to one of them just now "Wow I didn't really know people in Haiti were as smart as you are."

she said "I am in top 1% of performers in my country due to my family having a private tutor and me going to a private school and it is still under worth what American institutions offer you for free."

I was like OH LOL So that means I, BradleyB, a broke nigga from the hood in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is as educated as the top 1% of a third world country's smartest students.

Not a blowjob but still makes me feel good. White People smart ya hurr

Your memory isn’t what it used to B πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Bradley One inch (2.5cm) of cock length to be 6 inches (10cm) taller??

Please add your current length height

I personally 7.5 inches 6'1 would not.

Originally posted by Haxxor

10cm = 3.9” NOT 6”

pay closer attention during math class

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's like saying your top retard in retard school…think about it…

Jig is not wrong πŸ˜‘
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    U are for sure gonna fail school
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse U are for sure gonna fail school

man you're such a piece of shit lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    Riptotse can't seperate me not liking methadone doesn't mean I don't like him
    conclusion: smartest black is just as smart as the dumbest white.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Haha
    Ghost Black Hole
    why do you need to learn math at rehab
    Bradley Black Hole
    Been out of rehab for a month
    Bradley Black Hole
    Im in college
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Steven man I’m such a piece of shit lol

Agreed!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm really happy for all the supportive friends I have on here. especially you guys.
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Haxxor Agreed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7vGnOcabE
    Ghost Black Hole
    then why do you take a drug test for and fail it?
Jump to Top