User Controls

So Joe Brandon reduced there debt 10k

I'm happy for them that was nice.of our president to do that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Me too wish he would've taken some of my debt but I don't have any
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nice . Which reminds me of another thing, how come sadam Hassan literally had jagged teeth on the old news footage of him but then when he was supposedly killed in some backroom hanging he had a Hollywood smile explain that
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wait so if i already payed back 10k i get 10k back right? Whats the timelime look like on those checks? Maybe next week or so?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Wait so if i already payed back 10k i get 10k back right? Whats the timelime look like on those checks? Maybe next week or so?

Right or fundamentally I hear what you're saying but if it's debt forgiveness and you don't have any debt and then like you know what I mean like how can that do anything for you since you're already got your debt fixed up. It's not a punishment you're just a stronger that you didn't even need any help cuz literally you already just took care of it

Okay bet I hear you church, I remember when DJT was giving our stimulant money and then he would send us a check I mean a letter with his signature trying to saying like here's your money I got you fool had like his White House letterhead and a signature ride on it. So I think Joe Brandon you know could do well by sending like you a letter like 'hey man real talk that was cool you already took care of your debt and that was some bad ass s*** ,word to the brotha ' but still you know it's like not a punishment cuz other people got it. Okay for instance
Jump to Top