User Controls

Save the planet from climate change: practical steps we can do every day

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    and pollution too.

Be aware that every time you exhale you place C02 into the atmosphere. The best way to reduce this is to occasionally hold your breath, as you get better you'll be able to hold you breath for longer and longer
    Ghost Black Hole
    if you are bacjked up and know your gonna drop another big stinky in 10mins as soon as your asshole stops quivering from the last one you can save a flush

save a flush save a rainforest
    stop flushing.

stop showering.

stop doing laundries.

throw away your irons.

substitute the a/c with hand fans or thicker jacket.
    Ghost Black Hole
    killing yourself will reduce your carbon footprint dramatically
    Originally posted by Ghost killing yourself will reduce your carbon footprint dramatically

carbon footprint is my only legacy and i want it to be as big as possible
    "what oh shit I just realized I ate moldy bread, what do I do?"

Too late my friend. The MOLD is in you and there’s no getting it out. The first thing the MOLD does is propagate…very quickly. It spreads throughout you body and attaches itself to literally every cell. Once attached it begins to transform the cell into dough. Interestingly (and science can’t find out how) the transformation process happens in every cell at the same time and when complete, you will turn into a loaf of bread. Like, within a minute or two. One minute you’re a human being then, boom, you’re a loaf of bread. Then the process can and often does start all over again. You’ll get moldy, someone will eat you and…and over and over.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ground all air traffic as well as space travel and we kin whip this thing but fast
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    climate change is the gayest doomsday cult
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by aldra climate change is the gayest doomsday cult

it snowed more when i was a kid and now the lakes are running out of water and the sky is bluer ( chemtrails ? ) so its harder to see God
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor it snowed more when i was a kid and now the lakes are running out of water and the sky is bluer ( chemtrails ? ) so its harder to see God

God wants nothing to do with us
    Dying is probably the #1 practical step.

(btw the planet doesn't need saving, it will be fine without us)
    Bradley Black Hole
    I talked to the Annunaki we're fine everyone
Jump to Top