User Controls

Patron Silver Tequila

blaster master victim of incest
    Holy fucking shit, idk if it's because it's 26 dollars for a little bottle or what but this shit has such a clean buzz.

Anyone else ever try this shit? I usually don't buy the shit about different liquors giving you a different buzz, but I had about 4 shots of this shit and it's a crystal clear buzz.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah isdk what the deal is with those yellow ones but I get sick ass hell off anything not WHITE/SILVER, funny how that happens
    I have a buddy who swears if you only drink Cristal champagne while you do cocaine [has to be good coke with minimal cuts, no horse deworming agents] that you get next to no hangover or comedown from the coke.
    But the shits about $400 a bottle so I've never tried it and my cocaine doing days are over.
    General Butt.Naked African Astronaut
    I dont drink blanco. Reposado n añejo are way more mellow
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked I dont drink blanco. Reposado n añejo are way more mellow

I've never tried the patron reposado or anejo, next time I will and I'll report back.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    My favorite tequila is Abandanado Repasado. And if you get the big bottle you can drill a hole into it and make a cool looking bong. Just gotta buy the stem.

But yeah tequila kind of has both a downer and upper effect.
    Bradley victim of incest
    do it have a worm in it
Jump to Top