User Controls

FUCK THE HOMELESS

Bradley Black Hole
    hey everyone, Ive been meaning to post. I now hate homeless people. I tried to give one clothes the other day and water, like a new get up, a t shirt, some shorts that were kinda tight on me (but wouldn't be on a skeleton) and a clean pair of socks I didn't like, so this motherfucker looks in the bag and he says "You got any money?" I said "What the fuck, yeah I have money." and he said "Let me get some bro, i need to get on the train." I said the train? You been at this corner in the same shit since I started school motherfucker. He said "Let me get some money" in this whiny ass tone and put his hand out towards me and I ripped the bag of clothes out of his hand and said fuck you I'm not giving you shit, and he like looked startled and I walked up to a garbage can and threw all of it in a garbage can and turned around and said

'You ungrateful ass bitch this garbage gets the clothes now' and spit on them.

Everyone I will never give to the homeless shit and now when they walk up to me and I can see they're looking at my bright shining whiet face with my gold chain and nice watch and gold ring on and my fresh ass adidas shoes I say "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" as loud as I can

Fuck these ungreateful pieces of shit I hope they all overdose or die from
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    oh i forgot the last word, abscess complication
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    I didn't expect to be held as like the Giving Tree to the homeless people but how you finna ask me if I have money when I have everything in a nice bag and even remembered to give you a bottle of water cuz it's hot out and you finna stick your hand out like you're gonna jab me with it and demand money. Nigga get fucking real, I was so mad when I threw it all in the trash and spit on it, fuck that nigga and fuck everyone who can't come up
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fuck yah thats the spirit dude

If they are gonna be u grateful faggots like that then there is a reason they are homeless and will stay homeless.

Fuck em. My whole time homeless i never once begged on the street or anything and was resourceful as fuck 90% of the time
    Steven African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Fuck yah thats the spirit dude

If they are gonna be u grateful faggots like that then there is a reason they are homeless and will stay homeless.

Fuck em. My whole time homeless i never once begged on the street or anything and was resourceful as fuck 90% of the time

so you did crime 4 money lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    if tahts what it takes to solve this social economic issue i will pound away on those unwashed crank slores ooooooooooo maybe not shes a biter
    Bradley Black Hole
    I spit on the clothes not the homeless guy
    cigreting Dark Matter
    unless they are gae they wouldnt like that but theres no question you would
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ok
    Yeah there's a lot of homeless ungrateful pigfucker professors that think there too good for my old shit I don't want anymore.

Here's another experiment bring a bag of liver and onions in your cargo pants and offer it to them and many will say they don't want it. Like okay stupid pig-fuck don't eat it be hungry
    Originally posted by Bradley Fuck these ungreateful pieces of shit I hope they all overdose or die from

giving unwanted stolen goods to the homeless.

how noble.

wheres the receipt nigger.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I get all my clothes second hand and only steal socks and under shirts and wife beaters
    Bradley Black Hole
    O and I buy shoes cuz no one wears a 13Wide
    Bradley Black Hole
    Or 14s which is the other size I wear.

I've noticed most poor people have a range of shoe sizes.

Rich ppl be like I'm a 11 1/2 slim and I'm like wtflol
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley Or 14s which is the other size I wear.

I've noticed most poor people have a range of shoe sizes.

Rich ppl be like I'm a 11 1/2 slim and I'm like wtflol

ur granps is 11 1/2 bt me tak ek et gud
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "change comes from within"
    instant changes come from without
    Steven African Astronaut
    instant noodles come from within the cup-a-noodle
    Bradley Black Hole
    Imma just tell them to get a job.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Steven so you did crime 4 money lol

Sumtimes yes, sumtimes nope