User Controls

10 inches of rain in Cali

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    It's a big deal in california to get 2-3 inches of rain. Doesn't sound like anything to people in texas but in cali, the hills collect and roll water down making it collect in feet. San Francisco alone is expecting 5-6 inches and parts of the state will get nearly a foot at around 10 inches in the next few days. rivers are full to capacity.

Good news for skiers is 5 foot of new powder this Sunday-Monday. unless you don't drive a 4 wheel runner. you stuck on Donner's Pass.!

fuck yea, hopefully it wipes everything out
    Originally posted by greenplastic fuck yea, hopefully it wipes everything out

>:[ let me guess.. you hate Californians but you're from Oregon or Ohio or some gay state like that
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Aww man, what the hell? I didn't know about this. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, fuck, guess I'd better stock up on whatever I need and get ready hunker down until the storm blows over. I ain't going outside in that weather. Good thing I'm a hiki and have no problem with staying indoors for extensive periods of time.

Just checked the weather forecast and it looks like the rain won't let up all day.
    Originally posted by Malice Aww man, what the hell? I didn't know about this. Thanks for the heads up.

Well, fuck, guess I'd better stock up on whatever I need and get ready hunker down until the storm blows over. I ain't going outside in that weather. Good thing I'm a hiki and have no problem with staying indoors for extensive periods of time.

Just checked the weather forecast and it looks like the rain won't let up all day.

still not here yet :/ I hate when it just hangs off the coast.. it's usually a sign it will just plow through like crackheads kicking in the hotel door of Bill Burr with a sickle in hand.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    10 inches of pain in Sally.

-_-
    Originally posted by mmQ 10 inches of pain in Sally.

-_-

whatever fish.. FISH!
    Guess the climate change liars were lying about Cali being in a drought too
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Gotta love that rain, one of the few times my stoop doesn't smell like piss is when it rains and washes stuff down a bit. I'm pissed I didn't got skiing this season.
    Originally posted by Lanny Gotta love that rain, one of the few times my stoop doesn't smell like piss is when it rains and washes stuff down a bit. I'm pissed I didn't got skiing this season.

Stoop? You're east coast huh. NYC?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Nah, born in socal but spent most of my life outside the continental US. I just don't know what else you'd call the little area in front of my apartment building connecting it to the sidewalk. Porch? Seems to imply it's not a common area.
    Originally posted by Lanny Nah, born in socal but spent most of my life outside the continental US. I just don't know what else you'd call the little area in front of my apartment building connecting it to the sidewalk. Porch? Seems to imply it's not a common area.

Yeah.. most people say porch, sometimes stoops.. older people would. or foot of the steps. The country is losing it's regional slangs and accents. especially NYC. most people don't even sound like it. I'm told it's only in pockets and pretty much all of Bronx.
Jump to Top